Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 08:11 AM   #45
tarheel52

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
    I have male genitalia
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
    I like it most days. When I am ready, the orgasm is amazing when cumming with dull aching balls from being smacked around
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
    Ball smacking, hot and cold water torture, toothpaste/hot sauce and similar, sounding
  4. What do you like about it?
    The submission, the feeling of not being in control
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
    Sounds, different objects for slapping balls
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
    Mostly online. An old girlfriend would slap and pull my balls when giving me head.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
    Only red tender balls and rubber band marks on my dick head that lasted for almost a day
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
    Sounding my urethra with a sound covered in hot sauce. It was very painful but was amazing
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
    No I don’t think so
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
    Take it slow. Learn what you can handle and what you like the most. I started with receiving dares

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote