View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 12:19 AM   #982
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Default Be a dog in public for 2 hours

Get blindfolded and wear your sluttiest outfit like a only bra or a shirt and thong with some portion of boobs visible. Ask your friend or your boyfriend to put a collar or scarf around your neck. Then after reaching the park get on all fours and still blindfolded. Then you have to walk like a dog for this time. Also write some humiliating words on your visible body. You cant speak for the entire time as dogs dont speak and if someone asks them about you go near them(on all fours) and show them your whole body. Don't remove the clothes .They have to roam you around the park and if they they are tired they can tie you to a place visible to all for 30 minutes at the most. After 2 hrs go the home and stay naked for the rest of the evening. They both can do other dares with you in the home.
If possible wear a butt plug in your body and wear earphones while in park.
You can do this at any time of the day(9 am to 9 pm) ,as you wanted no limit public limit dare.
If not possible during day time do it in night and give a report.
Please tell me if this in your limit and will you do it or not.If not I will modify it.I hope you do it on a Sunday morning.

Last edited by Abv; 05-06-2021 at 12:25 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote