View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 03:50 AM   #15
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

I don't remember how much time passed since the night of my parents deaths... I was now staying with my aunt .... She was a busy woman, found me as a big weight pulling her down... didn't talk to me often, mostly let me do my own thing. I had moved school. I haven't seen any of those bastards in a long time.. They don't know where i am.

But at least, I'm over the greiving process. I'm back at a new school, new friends... I was cool again. ...My aunt found out about what had been going on with me and some accidents, and since then made me wear diapers! ... No one at school knows... If they found out... Wow i don't know... if they found out what would i do?

It was a Friday afternoon, and as usual i brought in my note excusing me from P.E. I sat in the changing rooms while the other girls stripped on front of me and changed into their sports cloths. Today they were running in the local park... While i watched with amusement at my friend tripping in mud. I was actually happy! No one knew anything about my past. I even had my eyes on a guy.. One guy in particular. Then one night when my aunt told me she was going to be out somewhere, he invited me to his house.

"Nervous?"
"About what?"
"Why did you think i invited you over for?"
"I thought you liked me?"
"Yes " But at that moment he turned round and slapped me. I fell straight to the ground. Shortly after he pulled out hand cuffs and tied me to his bed. I struggled and struggled but i couldn't escape... What was he going to do.. shit i cant believe this... i thought he was a good guy, but is he going to rape me?! I started to shout for help at the top my voice. He put a ball-gag on me, and strapped it over the bed pole as well.
( His bed had four poles all touching the celing, i was tied to one of them in a standing up position )
I couldn't do anything now... In science i cried while trying to struggle with no effect. He then examined me. Up and down up and down his eyes glared up and down at me. He finally withdrew a knife and cut off my jeans and top to revel what i wanted no one to see... My daiper

"Whoa! A diaper! Wow woman... Damn thats um... sexy" He chuckled
" So... you had any accidents today? Aww poor baby... I don't know if i should take it off you or make you wear it for a few days eh?... After all, nobody cares if you are missing... "

His mobile phone started to ring and he answered it outside the room. He then came back carrying a pair of earphones and a tape. He pressed play, and left.

"Turn loose now, relax. Let a good, pleasant feeling come all across your body. Let every muscle and every nerve grow so loose and so limp and so relaxed. Arms limp now, just like a rag doll. That's good.

Now, send a pleasant wave of relaxation over your entire body, from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Just let every muscle and nerve grow loose and limp and relaxed. You are feeling more relaxed with each easy breath that you take.

Droopy, drowsy and sleepy. So calm and so relaxed. You're relaxing more with each easy beat of your heart ... with each easy breath that you take ... with each sound that you hear........."

I woke up. I was still in the room... But i felt different... I felt... Much different...

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation

Last edited by sk0073r; 11-03-2007 at 03:53 AM.
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote