Thread: Fiction: The Babysitter
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 10:19 AM   #5
VansFic

Default Part 3

Hello, time for the next installment. No double feature for today, though Part 4 will go up tomorrow. Enjoy!

Part 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laying on the floor, the board game opened and its parts splayed out between the pair, everything had been going just as Sara predicted. The girl adjusted the shoulder strap of her overalls momentarily as she waited for Jimmy to “test” her with another question. She was surprised at how easily this was going for her while the boy struggled. He didn’t get them all wrong, but far more than she had. And wasn’t he supposed to be the smarter, more mature babysitter here?

“What is the capital of California?” Jimmy asked.

Smiling, Sara quickly answered, “Sacramento. Your turn.”

She took the card for getting the answer right and passed the die over to Jimmy who only had the look of someone who resigned to his fate in this game already. The roll came up a 4 and Jimmy tapped his piece along the spaces before looking up to Sara waiting for his question.

The girl had been considering her options with this game. She could just win and hold it over him, but after his failed attempt to explain a blowjob to her and then the obvious signs of puberty she saw in the closet, Sara considered this an opportunity to perhaps test more than just his knowledge of the standard Trivial Pursuit questions. It came to her almost instantly what she wanted to ask instead of what was printed on the text of the card. She had just started her Sex Ed course in school and thought this might give her the opportunity for her babysitter to unwittingly expand on what she was learning there.

“What is pre-ejaculation?”

Shit, Jimmy thought, another question he didn’t know the answer to, and there Sara sat with an expectant look upon her face. “Umm,” he started with a sigh, “I dunno, something Edison invented?” He knew it wasn’t exactly an answer but he hoped if he was close maybe she’d just give it to him considering how badly he was losing at this point.

“No. You lose,” Sara said with a shake of her head and roll of her eyes. How naďve was this boy? She set the card in the discard pile as Jimmy just looked slightly embarrassed to get another question wrong.

“My turn,” she said, taking the die and rolling it across the board and moving her piece the corresponding amount of spaces.

Jimmy smiled thinking he finally pulled a challenging question for the little twerp. “What famous painting was hanging in the bathroom of…”

“The Mona Lisa,” she cut him off before the question was even finished. Her whole posture, even in this lying down position, showed the confidence of her answer as she held out her hand expectantly for the card.

“You’ve memorized the cards haven’t you?” he replied in an accusing tone, the smile gone from his face.

Her fingers waved in his face, “give me the card.” The pair stared at each other for a few seconds before Jimmy finally relented.

Again Jimmy rolled and slid his piece across the cardboard surface and Sara reached for his question. She held it close to her face as she read the question but stopped herself from reading it aloud. Instead she peered over it towards the teen, trying to hide a smile that was growing on her face.

Jimmy stared back at her waiting, his blue eyes focused and determined. This time he would get the damn question right, no matter what it was. He nodded at her to get on and ask him.

A final pause, Sara looked at the card again, then spoke, “what is masturbation?”

Jimmy shook his head and jumped up to sit kneeling with his legs under him and held out his hands in protest. “You’re making these questions up Sara.”

“It’s science Jimmy, science,” the girl argued back just as forcefully, tapping on the space his piece had landed on.

Shaking his head in resignation, “okay then.” He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts and took a deep breath. “That’s when someone…” Another pause and he sighed, “like, plays with themself.” The boy absently pulled at his ear as he tried to think of how to say the next word and just spat out, “sexually.”

“Do you do it?” Sara raised herself to her knees excitedly that she finally got him to give her a straight answer.

“None of your business,” he tried to answer seriously, “now give me the card.”

Sara held up the card over her shoulder as a sign of defiance, “I’ll give you the card after you answer me.”

“I won’t answer you,” he said, shaking his head and holding out his hand for the card in his best stern babysitter imitation.

“Jimmy it’s not like I’ll tell anyone,” Sara begged.

“Give me that card,” Jimmy said again.

“No, not until you answer.”

“No,” the teen said sternly.

“Do you want the card or don’t you?” Sara asked, holding it out teasingly.

Jimmy tried to snatch it from her grasp but her hand pulled back too fast. He sighed again and threw up his hands in frustration. “Okay! Fine! Yes, yes, yes I do. Everybody does. Okay?”

“Gross pervert!” Sara exclaimed, throwing the card behind her.

Jimmy scrambled after it, picking it up from the floor and leaning against the low shelving behind Sara while he read the card. “You little shit,” he said looking up from the card in disbelief.

“Well, I didn’t think you’d know what direction the Leaning Tower of Pisa is actually leaning in,” the girl said without even looking back at him, knowing that her deception was uncovered.

She spun around to look up at Jimmy, “do you do it everyday?”

Jimmy was still stunned that this 12 year old girl had gotten him to admit to jerking himself off. He tried putting on a serious face and folded his hands over the card, “I don’t do it at all,” he leaned forward a little, “I was just lying to you. I don’t need to do it. I have a girlfriend.”

“Really?”

“Yes. And she’s beautiful and perfect and I was supposed to meet her tonight, and instead of that I’m stuck here with you, you idiot.” His anger was starting to bubble to the surface. His friends had doubted him about his, admittedly fictitious, girlfriend. This girl had totally derailed the his plan of a nice easy gig to earn some extra money and was making a fool of him. Jimmy felt he had to do something to reassert a mature demeanor over this twerp.

“What’s her name?” Sara asked calmly.

“None of your business,” now Jimmy was just refusing out of spite.

“Is it Wendy?” Sara asked in a sing-song voice.

Jimmy just stared agape at her. Sara’s impatience at his reluctance to answer her overwhelmed her, “come on, tell me.”

Looking off to the side to try and collect his thoughts for a moment he turned back to the girl he was supposed to be babysitting but so far felt more like she’d been interrogating him all night. “Okay, if I tell you, do you promise not to ask any more questions?”

“Yes,” Sara replied exasperated.

Jimmy nodded his head slightly urging her to be more serious with her promise. “Cross my heart, hope to die,” she finally answered at his urging.

“Wendy,” was all Jimmy said in response.

“Do you fuck her?” Sara immediately asked, disregarding the promise she just made. Jimmy’s mouth hung open. He had never heard a girl actual use that word before, at least not when referring to the actual sex act. Where did this girl learn these things? And how did he end up in this situation? The boy just exhaled loudly and stood up walking away from the conversation.

“What?” Sara asked, confused why he couldn’t answer such a simple question, before chasing after him.
VansFic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to VansFic for this post: