View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 10:27 AM   #42
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default me

So my first roll was a 5 naked
then a 1 I stood in the corner for 5 minutes

I got a 5 on my stomach with a pillow, I lubed up in preparation

position now on hands and knees I got a 4 so I lubed a finger and shoved it in quickly 5 times

still on hands and knees I got another 4 so I used 2 fingers and was rough shoving them in and out for 3 minutes

next phase was standing, but got a six, so got to skip it

I was stomach with the pillow under my hips, and got a 6 so I placed the dildo against my ass, moaned please no and slowly pushed it all the way in, the pulled all the way out, did this 10 times

2 6s, so standing and all the way in and most of the way out for 3 minutes at 56 bpm

so this time bent over my bed, it was all the way in, half way out at 69 bpm for 3 minutes,

started to hurt

now I was standing and had to insert 4 ice cubes, waited for them to melt

so next phase on my back with knees pulled to my chest, again all the way in and most of the way out at 69 BPM for 3 minutes.

so I inserted the dildo and sat on it, then spank each nipple with a hairbrush for 1 minute at 69 bpm

so on my back with my knees to my chest, I slowly pleasured myself for 5 minutes.
this was really hurting now, but I was also very excited

now on my side with my knees pulled to my chest I had to insert the dildo completely and twist it at 160 bpm for 2 minutes

So again on my stomach with the pillow under hips it was all the way in, most of the way out at 58bpm for 3 minutes

so next I got 2 bowls of ice water and dunked my breasts into them for 30 seconds then removed for 15 seconds, did this 3 times.

laying on my side with my knees pulled to my chest, all the way in, half way out 92 bpm for 4 minutes

finally bent over my bed. I fucked myself all the way in half way out at 92bpm till I orgasmed

This caused a lot of pain and pleasure. did this not by choice but on a dare, but might do it again, once the pain goes away
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote