View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #39
BrokenWings
Account Banned

I think i did a similar one a while ago, but that one was fun so I was hoping this one would be too... it did turn out to be fun just to be clear... i was... i just didn't know how to start...

So the Roles
1: 5. Completely Naked... that was rather easy...

2: 6. Escape Punishment, because who liked that stuff anyway.

3: 4. Bent over my bed

4: 5. Spread open your ass and squirt some lube directly in, i found that rather cold

5: 3. Use one finger, but you must be rough. Jam it in, bend it, twist your finger around, withdraw it quickly, etc. You must do this for 3 minutes.

6: 1. Study it for one minute. Look at every contour and curve. Imagine how stretched your anus is going to be when it is used on you. This is my 8in dildo for all that are wondering. Oh and lubed it up with the same lube that was in my ass.

7: 5. Quickly thrust it in two inches and them withdraw until just the tip is in, wait 10 seconds and then thrust again. Repeat 20 times.

8: 3. Half way in, all the way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes. This was rather fun, kept my ass gaped pretty much the whole time.

9: 2. All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

10: 5. Rub one ice cube against your anus for one minute. Honestly left me with a numb asshole.

Reapply the lube and such

11: 2. All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

12: 4. Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank your genitals, but focused. Men should only swat their cockhead, ladies, spread your vulva and swat your clitoris. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm. So i used a paddle which was a little big for the, to make up for it i just hit more of my pussy.

13: 4. Edge yourself twice.

14: 6. Insert it completely and leave it there. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.

15: 3. Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes.

16: 4. Ladies, get two bowls and dunk your breasts in ice water for 30 seconds with a 15 second break, repeat 3 times.

17: 2. All of the way in, most of the way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes. I have to say my ass was getting a little sore at this point.

Reapply with lots of lube inside and out.

18: 3. Fuck yourself with the dildo, All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm. Orgasm.

My arm was hella tired after this, but it was awesome and my ass is nice and loose for tonight.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote