View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #38
Sushi

My results were:

Phase 1: Naked
Phase 2:Writing
Phase 3:Bent over bed, Use the finger and thumb of one hand to spread your anus and drizzle it into yourself.
Phase 4:On back with knees pulled up, two fingers for 3 minute stretching
Phase 5:On back with knees pulled up, kiss it for one minute
Phase 6:Bent over bed, Quickly thrust it in two inches and them withdraw until just the tip is in, wait 10 seconds and then thrust again. Repeat 20 times.
Phase 7:On hands and knees, All the way in, most of the way out 56 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 8:On side with knees pulled up, All of the way in, half way out, 69 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 9:Standing, insert 4 ice cubes until they melt
Phase 10:On stomach with your legs together and a pillow under hips,All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 11:6 Clamps on pussy follwed by on hand and knees, Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes
Phase 12: On hands and knees Insert the dildo completely and edge yourself once
Phase 13:Bent over bed,Insert it completely and leave it there. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.
Phase 14:On side with knees pulled up,All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.
Phase 15:Bent over bed, Place three clamps on each nipple and then spank your genitals hard or one minute. 80 bpm.
Phase 16:On hands and knees, All of the way in, half way out, 80 bpm, 4 minutes
Phase 17:On side with knees pulled up,Fuck yourself with the dildo at your own pace and bring yourself to orgasm.

It was a fun dare and pretty long but very well thought out and constructed. The ice part made it hard to continue but it was worth it in the end for sure.

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote