Thread: Fiction: Do I Know You?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 08:57 AM   #8
Hammarling

Well fuck! I thought i'd been careful and not picked any of those up to use. Fuuuck. Ok ok no need to panic, at least they arn't in really obvious places. Plus i've got plenty of time to wash it off, it'll just be annoying.

ManInCharge: Well to make up for that error, i will allow you to edge. But to do so you can only hump and grind your teddy.
AgentShy: Oh no, please no! I've had Snuggs for years and oh that would just be so weird.
ManInCharge: You can do that or no edge and we'll move straight on.
AgentShy: Move on please...
ManInCharge: Ok. As you've failed to address me as Sir twice in a row there, put one clothespeg on your tongue and one on your nose.
AgentShy: Oh my gosh, sorry Sir! I didn't realise, sir. I will do that sir.

Naomie was wondering what the effect of this would be, it didn't seem that bad to her. The peg on the tongue barely hurt at all! Definitely made closing her mouth harder. And a peg on the nose?
That wonder was soon answered. As soon as she released the one on her nose it clamped down. The lack of ability to breathe hit fast and Naomie opened her mouth more. But it was filling with saliva. She couldn't close it or she couldn't breath, but if it was open she'd just drool all over the place!

AgentShy: Done Sir. This is really uncomfortable!
ManInCharge: Exactly! Perhaps this will help you remember such a basic rule as to call me Sir.
AgentShy: I'm really sorry, Sir.
ManInCharge: Anyway next task. Strip down to your underwear. Go on youtube, find and then do the Macarena.
AgentShy: The Macarena? Gotta be honest Sir i don't get this task.
ManInCharge: You will, trust me.

She knew better than to question Jake too hard. Easy to find online that's for sure. She turned the volume up on her phone and loaded the song, and quickly pulled off her top and skirt. In doing so she noticed the icecubes in her bra where basically gone so popped in two fresh ones.
And go! The point of the task hit pretty quickly. The effect of the ice and vibe were clear, like when she walked around but hightened again with the jerkier and faster movements. Drool continued to fall out of her mouth, made worse by the action making her breath harder and open it more to keep up. And to top it all off, she caught sight of herself in the mirror.
Salive coating her chest and slipping down her breasts. Bra with clear wet marks around her nipples. Panties also clearly wet from the teasing vibe. Slave and Sub written on her body. And doing this ridiculous dance. And all just because he said to do it. Naomie felt so silly, so foolish. The humiliation was intense, making her blush through embarassment and then she felt so turned as well! Could barely keep her mind straight, this was all such a complicated rush of emotions and actions.

AgentShy: I'm really enjoying this Sir, thank you! Please Sir, can i have some more?

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote