Thread: Fiction: Do I Know You?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 06:58 AM   #7
Hammarling

ManInCharge: Kneel. Knees shoulder width apart, feet straight line behind. Do not sit on your heels, keep your ass up.
AgentShy: Yes Sir!
AgentShy: In position Sir.
ManInCharge: Describe what you're wearing today.

Naomie glanced down. She had tried to wear something to help her get into the mindset. She'd dug out one of the only skirts she owned, a plain black sport skirt that really had to be worn with undershorts normally. Paired it with a short white batman t-shirt that showed off a bit of stomach but would still be classed as normal clothing to most people. Underneath a matching pair of blue and white striped bra and panties. When trying to make an effort Naomie realised how boring, or at least how not sexy, her wardrobe reall was.

ManInCharge: It's nice you at least made an effort. You got your toys close to hand?
AgentShy: Yes Sir.

*click* Naomie snapped a quick picture of the small arrangement nearby. Again given her upbringing she didn't have much choice. There was: a small pink vibrator, only a pretty cheap silicone one not very big, a small silver bullet vibrator, and a cheap set of handcuffs. To that she had gathered a wooden spoon, a ruler, a few belts + scarves, some clothespegs, some marker pens, toothpaste and some tape and lengths of rope. All the things most people just had around the house, and rope.

ManInCharge: You will take the bullet vibe, switch it to the lowest setting and put in your underwear.

Heart rate already elevated Naomie could feel her breathing getting quicker and hands tremble. Yes they'd done a few tasks but this was their first true session and imediacy of the action was exciting. Twisting the base of the bullet it buzzed to life. A very weak pulsing whir. Lifting the front of her skirt with one hand she slipped the silver device into her pants, inhaling sharply as the vibrations hit her sensitive area.

ManInCharge: That will be stuck there for a while, so as a reminder you are not to cum without permission and not to masturbate without instruction. Just leave it alone to do it's thing.
AgentShy: Yes Sir, i know Sir.
ManInCharge: Your tits are being ignored. Place an icecube into each bra cup. When they melt replace them with new ones.
AgentShy: I'll need to go grab them Sir.
ManInCharge: That's fine

Naomie went to stand up, which inevitable made the bullet shift under her pants. This was definitely a new experience for her to cope with, and each step pushed it around. Sometimes it would be pressed hard against her pussy, some steps it was barely noticable at all as it moved away. Luckily no-one else was home, her flatmates all off away for the weekend, so there was no danger of being found.
Popping a couple of icecubs out of the machine Naomie had to lift her shirt up to get propre access to her bra. Gosh imagine if my flatmates where her to see this, i'd actually die from embarassment. In went the first cube, the sensation wasn't quite what she expected. Yes it was cold but not really painful or discomforting, at least at first.
Walking back to her room was even more unique, now that she was both being vibed differently with each step, and her now hard nipples being teased by the ice.

AgentShy: Wow sir, this really is quite a feeling.
ManInCharge: And that's only the first two requests of the whole night!
AgentShy: Yes Sir! Honestly i'm really nervous what else you have in mind, but i'll try my best.
ManInChage: And effort will always be rewarded. To make this special occasion i feel you also need to be marked. Using one of the marker pens, label yourself "Slave" in two different places and "Sub" in two others.
AgentShy: Anywhere specific Sirt?
ManInCharge: Not for this, you choose. But try and show initiative and willingness, not just tiny letters hiddne underneath your foot.
AgentShy: Ok Sir, will do.

Grabbing out a black pen Naomie gast her eyes down. Where would be a good place? The face would obviously impress but obviously I can't actually do that. Hmmm...
She settled on writing one Slave and one Sub on each thigh, the second Slave on her stomach, and the second Sub on her chest just above her boobs.
Between the ice, which was definitely now very cold and uncomfortable, the vibrations and now this self imposed humiliation Naomie was feeling very horny, she'd have loved to just turn the bullet up and let herself go. But that wasn't her instruction!

AgentShy: Done sir. One word on each leg, one on stomach and one on chest. Next task please Sir?
ManInChage: You're enjoying this arn't you Naomie.
AgentShy: Yes, a lot.
ManInChage: Which pen did you use?
AgentShy: 'sent a photo'
ManInChage: Er... you realise you grabbed a permanent marker?

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is online now   Reply With Quote