Thread: Fiction: Do I Know You?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 01:41 PM   #5
Hammarling

@Consensus - Never use Wattpad, or even heard of it. Looked it up now though, but don't think i'll use it.

Still taking it one step a time so far, introducing and developing our characters. The good stuff will come soon, i promise.

---------------

What were the odds? That of all the people in the world, you could at random find one specific person, online. Not just online, but specifically on a kink forum! I all honesty winning the Lottery, twice, whilst being struck by lightning, would make more sense than this.

Unless... unless you knew it wasn't going to be random. This was part of a plan that had been months in the mind, but even them relied on more than a heavy does of luck. Although no plan truly accounted for what happens after contact was made. From here he was improvising, no more plan, just trying to do his best with the situation.

Jake first met Naomie just over 5 months ago. They both worked for a summer camp, running activities and looking after the kids. Totally not a kinky place! And their relationship was never kinky back then. The two hit it off well from the beginning, sharing an interest in movies and comics. For two months of summer they hung out nigh on every minute of every day, albeit often as part of a larger friend group.

Jake knew pretty quickly he had fallen for this gorgeous Canadian girl. It took a bit of time but they formed some sort of couple for the summer. Although there was no doubt it wouldn't last, Naomie was always going to leave and go back to Canada from the UK. So how did he get from there to here? It was all about luck!

He caught a glimpse of her phone one day. Obviously Naomie didn't know he could see the screen, he was just trying to watch tv over her shoulder. But that orange detailing and cream/blue background, a very distinctive and unique color scheme, only used by one very specific forum... Still, he could be wrong. So Jake offer a few probing questions here and there, trying to tease out a username or some acknowledgment of GD. And, after a few drinks, she let it slip.
Naomie: "Damn GD, c'mon let me log in... AgentShy, not Sky... grrr"
Whispered under her breath, but that was enough. A search on the site returned the username. Now just to keep an eye on it and wait for an opportunity to message, be friendly, try and recreate some of that spark they shared.

ManInCharge: Naomie, i'm Jake...

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote