Thread: Fiction: Do I Know You?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 11:50 AM   #3
Hammarling

Naomie's heart was pounding! Is he just trying to mess with me? But how could he, he knows my full name! Does he actually know me, or is he just some creepy stalker type with no life and too much Google? Oh god... if he knows my name what else does he know...

ManInCharge: Yes, you do know me. Although, i doubt i'd be the first person that springs to your mind. We didn't know each other for too long.

Ok. So we do know each other, but only briefly. A schoolmate i didn't hang out with? An old volleyball teammate? A neighbour?

AgentShy: Who are you? Tell me, now!
ManInCharge: Unlike you i'm not quite naiive enough to spurt my full life all over the place.
AgentShy: Don't be a dick about it, who the fuck are you?! What the fuck do you want?!

Naomie wasn't having fun anymore. Whilst it most definitely wasn't an interest of hers, she had come across blackmail in her reading and searching. If this idiot was going to try something she was ready for a fight! Besides, she had been smart enough to never send him any photos. Really, he had nothing but a few messages she could easily say were faked.

ManInCharge: Ok ok, that was a bit harsh of me. I'll give you a few hints and a couple of guesses, but i don't feel like telling you straight out. Thats no fun.
AgentShy: Uuuugggghhhhh.... fine...
ManInCharge: I'm not Canadian.

That's not helpful! Naomie must know at least a hundred people that arn't Canadian. Either from University with international students, or her various trips abroad.

AgentShy: Come on man! Don't be like this. Just tell me please, i'm freaking the fuck out...

And she was. Naomie couldn't take the stress. She just wanted to know who he was and what was going to happen to her!

AgentShy: Just tell me who you are, PLEASE! Or what you want! I'm begging you!!!
ManInCharge: You really want to know?
AgentShy: YES! FUCK!
ManInChage: Ok, but first i have to ask. If you know who i am, would you still want to be my sub? I'm not going to blackmail you, "be my sub or i'll tell your friends". I genuinely want to know. For the last few weeks we've really gotten on and even knowing who you are doesn't change anything for me.
AgentShy: What?! Thats...! Your....! What?!
ManInCharge: Would knowing who i am change the last couple of weeks?
AgentShy: ........ yes... no... i don't know.... not really

What was she typing?! Naomie couldn't believe her own thoughts. Was she seriously considering this, subbing to a real person?
But... he was always real. And he has only been sweet, funny and kind to her so far. Would it be so weird, so bad?

ManInChage: If it doesn't work, we call it quits and no harm is done. Because i really like you.

Naomie had to take several deep breaths. Her heart felt like it was going to explode out of her chest. Her mind was racing through a thousand possibilities. And yet... her curiosity was driving her forwards, she had to know... had to discover both who this person was.... and discover herself and her kink....

AgentShy: ... yes, i'd still try being your sub...

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote