Thread: First Scat Dare
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
kittentrainerm

Default First Scat Dare

This is a fairly simple dare. (And yes, I have done this one)

You need a condom, a dice, and a nice load of shit (the bigger and softer the better).

1. Take a nice big dump into the condom... add some piss to the mix. Tie the condom closed at the end, then clean the outside well. Part of the fun is for it to be clean to start with. Once it's clean, mix the piss and shit around in the condom until you have a nice soft mess. Now, onto the dice rolls.

Dice Roll 1:

1-2, tie a single knot in the middle of the condom, forcing all the shit into the tip end...

3-4, tie a knot in the middle of the condom as before, then tie an additional knot halfway between the middle knot and the tip end of the condom...

5-6 Do the same as before, but tie a third knot halfway between the second knot and the tip end.

The knots effectively half, quarter, and eighth the amount of stretch around the shit, making it easier and easier to break.

Dice Roll 2:

1. Lick the shit-filled portion of the condom while masturbating.
2. Deepthroat the shit filled portion of the condom while masturbating.
3. Put the entirety of the shit-filled portion into your mouth and chew on the condom gently.
4. Do the same as 3, but chew roughly.
5. Using a pin, poke 3 tiny holes into the shit-filled portion of the condom and re-roll.
6. Tie an extra knot in the condom and re-roll.

If you roll a 1, 2, or 3, roll again. If you complete task 1, 2, or 3 several times in a row (3-5) you may cum and the dare is over.

If/When the condom bursts in your mouth, you must cum before cleaning up.

Let me know what you think and let me know if anyone does this...

EDIT: Add a third dice roll... (per cbtmenow's advice) The number on the dice is the number of minutes you must perform the task from roll 2

EDIT 2: I would love to see photos of the condom after the knots are tied in it but before you do anything with it...

Last edited by kittentrainerm; 01-01-2014 at 05:42 PM.
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 17 users say Thank You to kittentrainerm for this post: