View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 02:49 AM   #268
bbwhore

Sport Raquet

So I step up to the stage for the final round knowing that my chances of winning definitely aren't very good. I am forced to sit and watch as everyone else goes and thinking their cant be many good boxes I am very nervous as it's now my turn. My first box is a sparkling bee figure what the heck does that mean I'm thinking? Secondly is remove two clothing items so I remove my shoes and skirt showing my black thong and curvy ass to the entire audience. And lastly is 350 points which unfortunately doesnt help me any as I know I have still lost! After that I am coated from head to toe in honey and glitter which is so sticky that it is hard to move.

So I am called up as the big loser for this week and brought back stage. Their I am stripped naked which is televised I might add so the whole crowd saw my naked humiliated body! Then a carrot is stuck up my vagina as I shout in protest. Before the jesters then wrap rope around me making sure my ass and boobs stick out for everyone to see! Before again being covered in honey with cotton balls stuck all over my body thankfully covering my nakedness! Wow definitely a game you do not want to lose.

Very hesitant I grab a signup sheet and join again.

Name: sam
Age sex: 21 f (for the rp)
Description: I am on the bigger side with nice size boobs at 36 dd and a round ass with curves in all the right places. A bit braver for next round I decide to say fuck it and show up wearing a a tank top with a sky blue bra a skirt and a medium sized diaper.
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos