View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 05:39 PM   #265
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default April-Results, prizes, and Game Info.

And here is our results for the April's game:

What a close bunch we had at the bottom, 5 players within 300 points. In last place though its:

Wampup, 700.
Sam, 850.
Kisune Karnon, 900.
Ruby and Corleone91, 1000
Smelly Melly, 1400
Second place goes to our new comerFlowerchild, 1450.
And our big winner is:

Ezeperalta212- 2250.

Ezeperalta please come up to the stage. Shivering, Ezeperalta comes up for air after trying to find her clothes again. All she has found though is her bra after all that time. The jesters are waving her up to the stage and seem to imply it wouldn't be good to keep everyone waiting. Putting on her bra and covering her groin as they lead her up, she swears she sees a jester with rest of her ice cream covered clothes backstage, but how had they been able to grab them from the tank...

Well back to back wins for Ezeperalta, we'll don't worry you can't donate this prize this time. With all the chocolate goodies that have been handed out, we thought it was only fair to send you to a place with the world finest chocolate. Yes you and a friend get to go on a trip to Switzerland! With a round trip flight, you will stay at a lovely hotel and ski lodge. Not only that, but we've scheduled two different candy factories tours along side some chocolatier lessons taught by a master candy maker. I hope you have a good time warming up by fire sipping hot coco on your trip. As she remains there shivering and covering herself trying not to flash the viewers I move on.

As our loser... well we have one more April fools for this month. As WamPup is walked up stage, Smelly Melly still with him in the diaper, the jester's pull down a sheet that says lowest two gets punishments. Smelly Melly eyes go wide for a second. "Now don't worry Smelly. We'll get you out of this outfit before wampup is punished and you aren't in second to last. Sam! Would you please come up on the stage.

Sam reluctantly comes up and stands next to Wampup. Both of you will be punished as this month's last place losers! While usually we do our punishment's here, we're actually taking both of you to the farm! Our Easter bunny farm that it. Both are picked up, after separating WamPup from a grateful Smelly Melly, and are tossed backstage where they are stripped. Both are handed a playboy bunny outfit to put on, but first one jester inserts a "carrot' into Sam pussy, and another stuffs an "egg" into Wampup's rear. They then tape down the leg holes of Wampup and stick in a hose which starts to fill his outfit with marshmallow fluff. Cuffing his hands behind him and tying up his legs, he's then coated in chocolate making him a marshmallow filled chocolate rabbit. Sam is giving a different treatment as the jesters start to bind her making sure to accent her breast and curves while binding her hands and legs so she can only hop to make her a rope bunny. They then coat her in honey and give her a coating of cotton balls still letting the ropes show thorough.

Now bound and dressed, they are both put into the back of a truck bed covered in hay to hop around at our farm exhibit for the public. If they get hoping a lot, I'm sure we can motivate you with your hidden toys. As the truck pulls away, I turn to the camera. One last note all of our other contestants get to leave with a piece of birthday cake as a consolation prize, no fooling or tricks involved. With that I'm Griffin and we've had a wonderful time so far on the gameshow. With things heating up, I'm sure our next wave of contestants will have a great time on next month's GetDare gameshow!

Ezeperalta and flowerchild, by getting 1st and 2nd place you have the option to join the next game again if you’d like.

Application for next round:
(Lottery (if needed)/contestant list will be around the 25th. Game 5 starts May 1st.)

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

-You can also sign up as an AUDIENCE MEMBER, who is able to comment of how the game is going, cheer on players, and even help with some events if you don't want to/have the time to join in the game. I am trying to add them in more to the game.

*Author note: You have know idea how much I was hoping there would be a 4 way tie at 1000 points. I had planned on the prank of the last two getting punishments so with Wam Pup and then the rest of you getting 1000... that would have been fun. Still it's random results as I don't play favorites or change it for story purposes.

As always Player feedback is really appreciated. Any ideas you have? Anything you don't like/like so far? Let me know
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-18-2021 at 09:43 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: