View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 04:39 AM   #6
subDanni

Saturday passed by without many events. Oliver did his morning workout routine while Emma and Sophie slept in. They went for a hike in the nice weather. Walking usually helped for both of them after a night out. They used Oliver's car to get to a good hiking area. Borrowing his car was part of the deal now too.

Just before 1 PM on Sunday, Emma asked Oliver if he wanted to join them for the car wash. He tried to play it cool when he answered yeah sure, but it was hard to hide his excitement. They all drove to Emma's parents house. Her parents lived in a normal house, but had a garage and a small private parking space, and most importantly, her parents were on vacation this weekend. When Emma and Sophie went inside the house to get some equipment, Oliver just checked out the garden area while waiting. It was a sunny day, and he only wore shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt. Suddenly he heard the garage door open and it was like straight out of a movie. It almost felt like things were going in slow motion when he saw Emma and Sophie, both wearing daisy dukes, white open tops which didn't reach further down than their breasts and were tied in a knot on the middle of their chests. Their metallic string bikini tops visible under their white tops, which also didn't cover all of the bikini top. Emma in purple bikini and Sophie in pink. Top button of their daisy dukes opened, exposing a bit of their string bikini bottoms as well. With the strings which goes around the waist pulled up and the knots hanging to each side outside of the daisy dukes. Both wearing ankle socks and converse shoes. Olivers jaw immediately dropped as Sophie bent forward to pick up a bucket with soap water. It still felt like life was going in slow motion when they walked from the garage to Oliver's car. You could see that Emma had done this before, working on a car, cleaning ect, while Sophie was more of a newbie. It was still sexy for Oliver though, who brought out a chair from the garage so he could sit down and enjoy the show. It became incredibly sexy when they cleaned the rims. Oliver sitting there, watching the girls scrub one rim each with soapy sponge. Both squatting down and exposing the top of their string bikini bottoms from the back. When Emma stood up and reached over the hood to pick up the water hose, Sophie walked over to her and spanked her butt with a wet soapy sponge.

Emma: Hey, what you're doing?
Sophie: Don't worry. It's from the clean bucket.

Sophie smeared soap all over Emma's ass and her daisy dukes. Teasing and tormenting her. Emma responded by quickly turn around and point the water hose at Sophie.

Sophie: Emma that's cold water!
Emma: Yes. Like you deserve.

Sophie's white top was completely wet now, and completely see trough, though she still wore the bikini top under. Emma stopped splashing water on her, but told her to remove the white top. Oliver didn't say a word. Just enjoying the show. But at the same time, two teenage boys walked by the parking place. Some of the neighbors. They weren't sure what to do, but both slowed down. They barely believed their eyes, seeing two sexy girls playing water fight in skimpy outfits. Before the boys were able to think, Emma shouted at them.

Emma: hey boys. Want a show or what?

Both boys looked at each other. They were both on the more shy side. Typical shy teenage boys, who got nervous in situations like this. And especially around hot and older girls. Emma vaguely knew who they were. She'd seen them while growing up. The boys knew very well who she was though. Often referred to as the "hot girl" between themselves, and in their friend group. And now she was with another hot girl. They managed to say yes, yet it was barely.

Emma: Hehe.

Emma lowered her voice and looked at Sophie.

Emma: You're going to give these horny boys something to remember hehe.

Obviously Emma only meant giving them a show, which Sophie enjoyed doing, despite pretending to Emma that it was against her will. Emma looked at the boys.

Emma: You can come a little closer.

They came a bit closer as Emma turned her attention back to Sophie. Oliver felt a bit weird with the extra audience, but was too excited to really care.

Emma: Get that sponge in the soapy water, Sophie. Get it wet and full of soap.
Sophie: Yes.

Sophie knew the assignment. Stepped beside the bucket and bent over, with her ass facing Oliver and the boys. Dipped the sponge in the bucket a few times and turned around.

Emma: twist it over your chest.

Sophie did as she was told. Pressing her chest forward a bit and held the sponge up and twisted it. Making her chest all wet and soapy. Then she smeared the sponge all over her breasts and belly, while closing her eyes. Biting her lower lip and making it sexy. The boys were speechless. Emma turned on the water hose, turning it on spread mode and made sure the water was on a comfortable temperature. Then she pointed it at Sophie, who kept scrubbing her body while being hosed by Sophie. Daisy dukes completely wet now too.

Emma: get down on your knees.

Sophie got down on her knees beside the bucket and got more soap on the sponge and rubbed it on herself. Even opening another button on the daisy dukes and rubbed it over the top of her bikini bottoms.

Emma: turn around, slut.

Sophie turned around. On her knees and exposing her ass. Emma bent over and pulled Sophie's daisy dukes down and told Sophie to rub her ass with the sponge. Sophie dipped it into the bucket before rubbing her ass-cheeks with it. The string bikini didn't cover much of her firm sexy and soap covered ass. When she was done scrubbing her own ass, she let Emma rinse off the soap with the water hose.

Emma: now take off the shorts. You'll finish the work in only this tiny string bikini.
Sophie: Yes, Emma.

Sophie removed the shorts. She went to the other side of the house to hang them up to dry.

The boys weren't used to see girls in such skimpy bikinis and enjoyed looking at her ass when she walked away. Both Oliver and the boys barely knew what to say now.

Emma: Did you like the show, boys?

Both of them were shy, but didn't manage to hide the excitement when they said it was the best thing they'd ever seen in their entire life. Sophie was amazing, but Emma standing in front of them, in the outfit she was wearing, string bikini exposed, and talking to them. For two teenage boys it felt unreal.

Emma: Hehe good. But show is over. Now go on boys. You'll have something to think about when you jerk off tonight.

The boys nodded and went on their way. She could hear them talking as they went around the corner "oh my God can you believe it Jonas?? Emma is so fucking hot!" .. "yes but who is her friend?? She's fucking hot too!!".

Oliver walked to Emma.

Oliver: they seem happy hehe.
Emma: Yes. Horny boys can be funny sometimes. So easy too hehe.
Oliver: yeah.

Oliver paused for a moment.

Oliver: Well thanks for the show. It was amazing. I can take care of the rest. The inside of the car won't take long. And going over the outside quickly with the hose.
Emma: Oh, thanks. I'll help you though. But I'll tell Sophie that she can relax a bit hehe.

Emma and Oliver finished up, before going to the other side of the house on the terrace. Sophie had prepared lemonade and was tanning, laying on her belly and wearing nothing except the string bikini bottoms.

Both Emma and Oliver sat down on chairs by the garden table, and had some lemonade and fruit, and just talked about ordinary things. Oliver could not help looking over at Sophie's ass though. Switching between starring at Sophie's ass, Emma's face and Emma's chest. The white shirt was slightly see-through, which he found pretty sexy.

Emma: is it hard to concentrate Oliver?
Oliver: Oh, I'm sorry.
Emma: You mostly look at my chest or Sophie's ass..
Sophie: hey I heard that! I'm not an object for you to drool over!
Oliver: I just..after that show.
Emma: hehehehe. Aaaaawe poor boy.

Emma looked at Sophie.

Emma: Did you put on sunblock?
Sophie: No I didn't find it. And I thought...

Emma interrupted her.

Emma: You need that when you're laying like that for so long, slut.
Sophie: Yes.

Emma went inside and came back with the sunblock and gave it to Oliver. She had a playful look on her face

Emma: I want you to put sun lotion on her. If you manage to do it without getting a boner, I'll take care of you. If not...then too bad hehe. Deal?
Oliver: Oh. Ehm. Yes sure.
Sophie: ehm...I'm not an object to be used for anything!
Emma: hush now slut. Lay there and let him rub you.

Sophie wanted it, but also wanted to be bratty and protest.

Emma: what's that? You wanted to say something?
Sophie: No, Emma.
Emma: That's what I thought.

Oliver got down on his knees beside Sophie and started to rub sun lotion on her skin. Starting by her feet and legs. Moving up to her thighs. So far so good. He managed to stay soft. But only barely.

Emma: squirt a little load of sun lotion on each her ass cheeks before you rub it all over her ass, boy.

Oliver did, and Sophie even gave a little moan as the drops of sunblock landed on her ass.

Emma: Haha that's hot. Looks like someone came on her ass hehe.

Sophie moaned a little louder when he smeared it on her ass, taking a firm grip and rubbing it into her skin. He knew he lost, as he became erect when rubbing her ass. He decided to take advantage of the situation and use extra long time on her ass. No one protested. Then he moved to her back and got the same order from Emma. Making it look like someone came on her back, before smearing the sun lotion all over her back.

Emma: her body is basically a cum dump hehe.

Sophie turned and gave Emma a bratty look, but Emma just smiled playfully.

Emma: Ok good job, Oliver. Come over her.

Oliver tried hard to lose excitement and get soft, but it was hopeless. You could see him walking with a hard cock in the shorts, yet Emma wanted to be sure and took a grip on his cock when he came over to her. She looked at him, while he stood in front of her.

Emma: Bad boy. You're rock hard.

Emma could see Sophie smiling widely in the background. She was very happy that her body made Oliver horny so easily.

Emma: Well too bad. I was prepared to help you with that. But seems you're not able to control yourself.

Emma had a cruel smile on her face now. She knew Oliver wouldn't manage that task. They stayed outside for another 30 minutes, before getting ready to get home. Emma put on a cute hoodie before going to the car. Sophie put on the bikini top again, a cute pink hoodie and a pair of grey Nike shorts, which just about covered her butt-cheeks. While driving home, Emma asked if Sophie enjoyed performing in front of horny boys.

Sophie: Yeah it was fun.
Emma: I know what they will jerk off to for the next two weeks.
Sophie: Heh, really?
Emma: Yep. You love that, dont you?

Sophie hesitated, but admitted that she liked the idea of the boys thinking of her when they masturbate.

Last edited by subDanni; 04-14-2024 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Typo
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: