View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 03:37 AM   #7
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
For what I see from your edge thread, you're probably going to cum again when you'll be in your thirties, if ever.

By then you'll have totally forgot how having an orgasm feel like. To refresh your memory, search for a "loud female orgasms compilation" or something like that: must be at least 30 minutes. Put on your headphone, and imitate at your best everything they do (convulsions, moanings and grunts included). By the end of it, you'll have at least improved your orgasm-faking skills (and let all your neighbours know!)

Happy birthday!
You are an evil guy this poor lady is not going to cum for so long..
Hi Soni nice to meet you, I see in your likes you love to be not only naked but barefoot as well, so what about celebrating your birthday not only as naked as you can be (as per the rules you already have and other tasks) but barefoot for the whole 5 days ? always barefoot, the whole time no matter what you are doing or where you are going..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post: