View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #1
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Male 31/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

31/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in US (do not have webcam)

So, i am going back on the market... The prowl for a Dom(me). I am about to potentially gain my independence once again and be free to play as I see fit. But I am still stuck at the dreaded families place without my freedom.

About me

My name is Alexis and i am a "little" of many kinds. A little kitten, a little maid, a little kinky (hehe)... I guess some would say that I am sluty. But, I prefer the word kinky as slut or sluty makes me feel like it is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with having a high libedo. Well, I suppose a Dom(me) may not be able to keep up

I do have some experience as well, just not in person. Only online and all as I am shy and it appears that European guys have good taste in submissive.. Hehe. So, I won't need much training... Unless you are very different then my previous Doms. Hmmm.

I am pansexual and do like all, though it would be easier to be with a woman and still chill with the family. But, there is something to be said for having a nice... Warm... Bearded man to cuddle with and "other" things. I am kinky... Sue me.

But a woman could dress me, put some makeup on me and then she could simply get a strap-on or use mine if she is so inclined... I wouldn't be complaining a bit. Hehe she would also be warm and cuddles...

As you might could tell, I have a sense of humor and enjoy talking. I try to be dilagent and write thorough reports... Though... I may need to be reminded every now and then. I believe in rewards over punishments, but I leave that stuff to a Dominant.

To find out more about me... Please feel free to read through my blogs, my profile and ask some questions if you like. I forget to log off, all of the time. So I may not actually be online.

Now,

What am I looking for

I have already touched on this a tad, but I am looking for a Dominant (either gender) that will be okay with online only and potentially meeting in person in the future. You should be loving and caring... Seeing me as a precious jewel and your most prized possession. I am not looking to be used and abused, I have feelings and desire to be with someone who cares. A D/s relationship is about both sides, just saying.

I care more about a soul then I do about physical looks, just keep that in mind. Now, I would prefer to be with someone who takes care of themselves . Afterall, how are you going to care for a submissive (little) if you can't yourself.

You need to be at minimum 25 and at most 45. This is a big age range so, there is that. I may be willing to negotiate that.. But it won't be a given

You need to be in the US and this isn't negotiable.

I use kik and yahoo messenger, so those would be the preferred method(s) of communication.

My kinks and limits

Now, take a look at my loves, likes and limits. That should tell you what I like, don't and won't do.

You may want to know what "rights" I give up at first... Well.. Orgasm control and and maybe pleasure control. And yes, anal is pleasurable for me.

Now, to be up front. I don't really believe in the permanent denial or chastity. I have needs and deserve to have pleasure and Orgasms. The one advantage is that I am a bigender... Not a sissy. So, I don't loose my femininity or even my libedo when I am allowed to go over.

With that being said, I will not top from the bottom and will leave the control up to my Dom(me)... Just stating my view and belief on the matter. There is a difference between reality and Tumblr and I hope you will understand that.

Now, I am living with family with a limited wardrobe and ability to wear my femme stuff. So, it may take a special person to be able to wait and give tasks, rules and the like... That will work.

please pm me if you have any questions or if you are interested. There will be a 2 - week trial period and a negotiation period... Both before and after the 2-week period.

If interested:

Include the following information in a pm and please post something on my ad.

What do you prefer to be called:
Your age:
Your gender:
Your role:
Top 2 things that you want from a submissive:

OH,

I am Caucasian, 138ibs and have dirty blond hair with hazel blue eyes.

Please let me know if you all like my ad and/or if you think I should change/add something

-little alexis