View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sisters Sleepover - The Sequel - The Game Continues...

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

This story is a long awaited sequel to my previous effort, "Sister's Sleepover T or D", which at the time of writing this is the most read story on this site - so thank you for all the reads !!

I have had many, many requests to write a sequel, the most recent being today. Therefore I am pleased to announce that the planned story will go ahead.

Firstly a few warnings - this story contains sexual activity that may offend some readers. If you are offended, please read no further ! Secondly, this is fiction - the events, characters and everything else is purely fiction. The character descriptions in this story are fairly vague on purpose - in the original there is further description, however I'd like the characters images to be filled by your own imagination.
Finally, and somewhat unfortunately, the time I can spend writing is limited by 'the real world', so updates will be as and when I can do them.

In the meantime, I have a short summary of the story up to this point... or alternatively check out the full (and very long !) story, "Sister's Sleepover T or D"...

Last edited by Leopard; 04-01-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updating original story title
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 48 users say Thank You to ShinyDemon for this post: