View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 08:11 AM   #4
kinkwatcher01

Default part 4

It was evident that the naked girl lying on the table was their target. They must have seen the whole action beforehand and they also wanted to take advantage of it, or a friend invited them to a correction session.

They walked in silence. Three young, between 25 and 30 years old, well-built men.

Colleague 1 was waiting by her side, playing with her body. His fingers, if they weren't sliding on her tits, they disappeared for a moment inside the well-heated pussy, or in her mouth. He did not allow her to relax for a moment.

As the others approached, her friend changed her position. Still on the table, but this time on the stomach. Her knees rested on the bench and her head was on the opposite side of the table. He also made sure that she could not see anything, and that her eyes were well covered at all times.
They started simultaneously. Two, on both sides. I was expecting wild, animal fucking. Surprise.

The one on the side of the head began to explore her face with his cock. On the cheek, on the nose and chin. On the edge of the mouth. He took his time. He had her for himself, in partnership with his friends, of course, for an indefinite period. She started first. She with the tongue wanted to catch his cock. This time he let her do it. First the acorn. Let her suck. If she wanted more, deeper.

Meanwhile, the other was approaching her from the other side. However, he chose a different option than his predecessor. He took advantage of the perfectly exposed ass. He liked anal. She is a little less. She didn't have much experience in this kind of play. She has recently started using butt plug, and so far has been able to deal with the medium size. He was gentle. He was taking advantage of the fact that she was already very hot. Her juices plus what was left in her friend's help in lubrication. He finished quickly. It only took a few moments and warm sperm was dripping from her other hole. He gave way to a third. He immediately started fucking her in the pussy. Apparently he was looking forward to his turn. Then the one who fucked her in the mouth revealed her eyes. Moments later, he shot her straight in the face. The third was also finished.

It was already dark. The four of them helped her up. They even carried her across the beach to the sea. She couldn't go on her own. They rinsed it in seawater and brought it back to the fire. They wouldn't let her put on the dress. She was sitting naked, with four strangers who had used her like a rubber doll a moment before. She drank vodka with them and talked and joked. Like a thoroughbred whore.

When the vodka ran out, they threw her dress down.

- You can go now. One of them said. - come back sometime, for a repeat. We will invite more colleagues. Will be even more fun.

She grabbed the dress in her hand and walked naked into the darkness.

After a few steps, she turned and asked. - Maybe one more round? I've never fucked in the sea before.

- Come tomorrow, we'll fuck you ten anywhere you want, even up to your neck in the water.

- I don't want to leave. I will stay with you. - she said.

- You can stay, but as our whore. You'll do whatever we want and give everyone we want to. You will have no rights, only obligations. You will be punished for disobedience. If you want to stay with us voluntarily, we will decide when you can leave. Your mouth will only be used to give us a blowjob. You are not speaking at all. Of course, as our slut, bitch, you won't need clothes. If you agree to our terms, throw your dress into the fire.
Lie on the table and wait for someone to fuck you. Maybe it will be today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe it will be one of us, or maybe an honored bum. Before that, you can't get up.

If you don't throw your dress away, don't come back here anymore.

She hesitated. On the one hand, her body craved for rest, and on the other... She had a chance to experience something that might never happen again.

What to do?

Give me a hint. Should she go away or stay? I'm waiting for your answer if you want continue.

kik: kinkrudy102

Like: dominating, cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, pics, limited pain

Dislike: ? (still exploring)

Limits: ? (push the limits)

Last edited by kinkwatcher01; 02-19-2022 at 10:17 AM.
kinkwatcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote