View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 07:51 AM   #2
kinkwatcher01

Eye part 2

The most innocent and probable story that could happen.

I like to shoot photos. This is my hobby, a way of spending time outside the home. Mainly landscapes, but other forms also happen to me.

As you can easily guess, I photograph my girlfriend the most often among people. The effects aren't always published, but that's not the point. The point is, usually when we go out, I have my camera with me and I take pictures of her in different places and poses.

And here my fantasy begins …

Summer.

A beautiful sunny day in a seaside town. We're on vacation. We don't think about work, everyday life. We're just enjoying the moment.

We visit, walk, taste local drinks.

She, a tall, shapely, long-haired brunette. Dressed in a long, patterned summer dress and sandals ...

That's it. She doesn't wear underwear in the summer. Usually not.

A long dress, buttoned at the front, which is the key to my fantasy.

We do not hide that we are a couple, which is why someone often offers help. I'm taking pictures of her, maybe we want a photo together? He can do us, in such a scenery, in such a pose. Thank you, it was nice ...

Probably hot and a few drinks made the situation develop in an interesting direction.

"Hey," he asked, "why don't you take a picture of me with your girlfriend?" It would be nice.

- Why not. - I replied - Stand there, with the sea in the background ... One picture: He put his arms around her waist, hand on her hip. Finally his hand fell down. He literally grabbed her ass. He squeezed ...

"Maybe one more thing, with this beautiful building," he asked. It happened again, but this time from her hip, his hand traveled down over her butt and then up over her back to her shoulder. He hugged her to him. Pretty firmly. Cool.

- I would like to play her boyfriend - he said - Take some pictures of us and we will pretend to be a couple.

- Agreed, I'm for it

I think I know what's going on. He embracing her, discovered what she is wearing, or rather what is not ... But we keep playing.

He stood behind her. His body touched her back. His hands rested on her belly, and basically one. I didn't see the other one because ... he put it under her dress ...

Hmm ... Now what? - I thought.

She didn't react, not as I expected. She let him do it. Apparently, she was enjoying this situation.

A stranger, quite a handsome guy, in the middle of town was rubbing her under her dress.

She must have felt his penis poking her ass. He was looking for her hole, for sure.

He sniffed. His penis smelled her pussy 100 percent. He knew she was right there.

Then she surprised me. Quite.

"Maybe we'll sit on this wall, and I'm on his lap," she said. - We have a beautiful view behind us, I want to enjoy it.

Enjoy it? Was that the right word? If so, go ahead. Sit down.

They sat down.

Hmm ... Her dress is arranged strangely, it covers his knees, thighs, up to the waist. I guess that means ... His hand is under the dress. He's doing something, you can see it clearly on his face. He's eyes stray, he's looking for something.

She gets better, slightly raises her hips, goes down, up again... WTF?

Right, F.

Right in the center of a seaside resort, among the crowds of tourists, some strange guy is fucking my girlfriend in front of me?

And she?

Smiling, although her eyes narrowed. You can see a wave of pleasure on her face ... Her body shakes with a shudder ... Orgasm ... One, two, third ...

He must have finished as well, because his hand is wandering under her dress again.

She got up, leaned on him, because her legs gave way ...

She came over and kissed my cheek.

- Thank you for letting me do this. - she said.

He seems a little intimidated. He came over and invited us for a drink. To Pub. We chatted and had a few drinks. She and he exchanged numbers.

It was only the first day of our vacation ...

What will happen to the second? How far will she go? I am waiting for suggestions on what to write about next

kik: kinkrudy102

Like: dominating, cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, pics, limited pain

Dislike: ? (still exploring)

Limits: ? (push the limits)
kinkwatcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkwatcher01 for this post: