View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 04:24 AM   #1
kinkwatcher01

Eye I want to share my girlfriend

I have had a fantasy for many years.

The fact that my girlfriend can go out with someone turns me on incredibly. Something cuckold but no humiliation.

A simple event, she is talking to someone, immediately turns on the projection, what would happen if...

We both enjoy sex, in various forms, but so far there has been no option for someone else to participate. It's just my fantasy.

We have a large forest and a national park nearby. I would like to take her there for a long walk in the dense forest.

What could it look like?

If I spend some time with her around and don't meet a lot of people, she'll be more relaxed. We mark the way back with parts of her clothes, some quickies... so that she would associate a place with safe sex.

I would like to leave her bound, blindfolded and alone for a while. 15 minutes, half an hour. She sees nothing, hears and feels everything. Alone in the woods, tied up, blindfolded, it awakens the imagination. She hears footsteps, cannot see who is coming.

She asks who it is? Instead of answering, she feels a touch

A hand slips under her dress, revealing her breasts. A tug, the dress is torn. A hand travels down the belly, hip, buttock... right into her wet pussy. He finds the clitoris and plays with it. He stops suddenly, goes away for a moment...

After a while she feels a touch on her lips. Wow... She feels the testosterone filling the area, feels like she can't resist the temptation. She opens her mouth, takes it all over. She is intoxicated with its taste and smell, she wants this moment to last as long as possible.

She has limited movements, the rope cuts into the naked body, but the desire is stronger. As far as possible, her movements aid his thrusts. She chokes but can't stop. The hot shot goes straight to the throat. Surprised but happy, she likes such an ending. She swallows every drop, she wants to make sure she doesn't shed anything.

But it doesn't stop there.

He immediately walks around her from behind, pushes the shreds of her dress aside and enters her full length. A few moves and the sperm shoots again.
He didn't have a condom. He didn't have to have. She is like a doll to him. Better than the one off the shelf in the sex shop. Much better. She sucks, swallows and moans well. For free. Great deal.

He wipes a cock in her long black hair. Sperm drips down her leg from her pussy. Hair stuck together.

Just a slap on the ass at the end.

“See you soon bitch. don't forget to come back here”

She is shocked, does not recognize the voice. Who is this? She will never know it.

There's only one way to find out, come here again

Edit. Feel free to comment or DM

kik: kinkrudy102

Like: dominating, cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, pics, limited pain

Dislike: ? (still exploring)

Limits: ? (push the limits)

Last edited by kinkwatcher01; 01-19-2022 at 07:21 AM.
kinkwatcher01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkwatcher01 for this post: