View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 12:47 PM   #59
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Between the fun and laughs this thread provided and the fact you bought it with the matching ears I am completely fine with being blamed!

Bargain on the details in a couple weeks after I see how desperate I am from the current edges good with you?

I suppose that makes me the first in what will likely be a long list to be out foxed by you!

I am surprised on the whiskey on the rocks. If drinking hard liquor I am a bourbon (neat) guy. What is your favorite whiskey?
The thread has only been fun because of all the lovely questions <3

Perfect. Because I enjoy blaming you for this wonderful decision

Bargain on the details in a couple weeks after I see how desperate I am from the current edges good with you?
That's totally fine... I'm looking forward to our 'negotiations' in a few weeks

I am surprised on the whiskey on the rocks. If drinking hard liquor I am a bourbon (neat) guy. What is your favorite whiskey?
I like bourbon too! But I had some older friends in high school and they all drank Johnny Walker idk what the exact name is(but it was my favourite). But it was so good. Now I usually buy Jack because I'm a cheapskate haha.

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote