View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 03:40 AM   #4
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
When you get to the gym, go to the bathroom and put binder clamps on your nipples and take off the silver pieces that you use to open them. Go to a toilet stall and drop them in the toilet bowl. Now get dressed for a jog on the treadmill and leave the silver pieces in the locker room toilet. Jog on the treadmill for at least 15 minutes. If you can take the pain long enough, you can make it the whole 15 minutes and go back to the locker room and HOPEFULLY the silver pieces will still be in the toilet for you to fish out of the toilet water and use to open the clamps and remove them. If you can't take the pain, you can remove them on the treadmill but you'll have to pull them off as the silver pieces to open them will be in the locker room! If you're unlucky, then someone will flush the toilet you left them in and they will be gone and you will have no choice but to pull them off without opening them. If you cheat and go back to the locker room before you have completed your 15 minutes of jogging, you must let me know so you can receive a punishment.

I would love to hear a report on how this goes! I'm looking forward to it!
This sounds deliciously painful but unfortunately I don't have binder clips with detachable silver pieces. I will see if I can buy them but truth be told I am not sure if I will be able to last for 15 mins as they can be unbelievably painful - I speak from experience . However would love to do a variation of this dare if you want to post one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannemannetjens View Post
Go clean your car wearing a short skirt with no underwear and your highest heels
Fun idea, but I'm afraid it's too cold to wash my car wearing a short skirt right now - sorry!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote