View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 10:54 AM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Male 29/male/dom seeks 24-36/female/sub in EU

29/male/dom seeks 24-36/female/sub in EU

Hi, I am looking for a female submissive aged around 24-34 in the EU area.

About me:
I am 28 years old and am mostly dominant. My nationality is German and I enjoy reading, all the usual friend stuff including gaming and some random programming at times (for example a script for my denial service featured in my signature). And who isn't watching videos or series?

As every single person in the world I can be a bit dorky, slow and stupid at times (last known example: I did double read a '32F' posted in the 'Guys punish girls by breastsize'-thread as both the size and '32 female'. Took me a while to realize it...) but it often just leads to a laugh. In that sense I do consider myself dorky and I really don't mind too much.

Nobody will ever have all the experience but I did gather enough to mostly know what I want.

The type of dom I am aiming to be and am usually is that of a soft-dom: I do not consider myself something 'better' than a submissive but I still love to sweettalk them into being good girls. I perosnally value trying hard over succeeding, which however means I don't need to feel bad for giving challenging tasks. A punishment for failing is still in order but I hardly ever feel angry in those cases, so you should take the punishment with a smile.

What the relationship should be:
I am looking for a hopefully longterm relationship, which should not be a burden on you but instead enhance both of our freetime. It is important that the relationship builds at least on a form of friendship and we enjoy each other outside of play aswell. Trust and honesty in both direction is a necessary condition for me.
If we connect and decide to give it a try I prefer to chat via an app like kik or telegram (the later is actual a nice app, unlike the former). This allows us to form a deeper connection and keep in touch, even if time for a play-session is hard to find. Neither you should have a secondary dom/me, nor do I want a secondary sub.

What I would like you to be/ have/ etc:
  • around my age. I don't want to make a hard limit but the closer the better and 21 is definitely too young for example.
  • around my area. This means at leats close to my time zone (Germany, so currently UTC+1) and further than that it is like with edges: The closer the better.
  • fun in my eyes
  • share most of my likes or are curious to try
  • a female

My kinks:
  • I love orgasm control and tease & denial. Both kinks belong naturally to each other for me. I want to decide when you get to cum, when not and at best even decide when you get to edge. I prefer the denial to be unpredictable and the length is often rather mediocre because I also really like to make a good subby, which I adore, cum. I generally want you to give the control over your pleasure away. Even if you get to know when your next orgasm will be would be my decision.
  • Edging kinda belongs to the tease& denial above but it deserves to get its own spot. I do love to make my submissives wet and either make her cum hard or leave frustrated and needy but happy.
  • Lighthearted degradation in both tasks and name calling. Body writing, panty gags etc belong to this for me.
  • Anal: I do usually not heavily focus on this but it is a nice way to add additional pleasure/ degradation and a good way to make you fuck yourself without the need of your pussy.
  • Pain: Similar as anal, a very nice way to add additional fun

Limits:
  • Pictures: sharing pictures to strangers is scary. I might ask for pictures of objects after a while but I do mean it as a question. If you aren't comfortable a no is a no.
  • Public/family: huge no for me, just too dangerous for the social life
  • Permanent: The female body is pretty beautiful already, why would I want to change much about that.
  • Dangerous: do I have to say more than no?
  • Scat: Nope, not into it at all.
  • Ageplay: Only turns me off.

How to apply: If you are still interested feel free to write me a PM to get into contact. Please make sure the following information is either contained in the Pm or accessible via your profile:
  • Age and Location (as general as you feel comfortable, but at least the timezone please)
  • Your likes/ dislikes and limits. Are there some you have missed in my list?
  • The toys you own (Not a requirement but gives a nice overview over your experience and likes etc.)
  • How much experience you have with denial. As in how long is your maximal duration etc.
  • Show some personality please. I want a person as a submissive, not a robot.
  • Any questions you have for me.

Thank you for reading all of this, no matter if you reply or not and good luck on your search!

Last edited by herpderp42; 10-08-2021 at 07:48 AM. Reason: formating