View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 10:47 PM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Female Cum away Kate92's orgasms, ladies

Greetings fellow females of getdare. It is time for another denial period for my amazing slut Kate92 (I am certainly a lucky bastard!).
But this time I would like to try something new and that's where I need the females of getdare.
Kate will have permission to cum on every single day starting June 1st until June 16th. However we can't spoil a tiny-titted slut just like that. That's why every single woman, no matter if switch, sub or domme, of Getdare with bigger tits than hers (which is hardly any further requirement considering her 32A pities) may participate.
All you have to do is steal away an orgasm from her by cumming yourself and posting in this thread, letting us now. As a "reward" you may choose any day between June 1st and June 16th and revoke her right to cum on said day. A full report is not necessary but would of course be highly appreciated and would certainly make sure to tease her further. Bonus points if you include your boobies and tell us why having big breasts is something nice. I will update a blog (link) of all the days and who claimed them as often as I can.
Every person may steal one orgasms per day.
I will put her on denial for the next two days to give getdare a headstart and make sure that she is being kept horny by making her perform edges on a regular basis.

If there are any questions left feel free to PM me or ask in this thread. Oh, and should you need permission from getdare to cum I am sure we can figure something out to give you permission and participate for this good cause.

Furthermore I would like to encourage all the guys to leave a message if they follow this thread to let Kate now. We all now how much she loves the attention. But sadly you can't participate otherwise, allowing you to would take away all her hope to maybe have left an unclaimed day. We want to keep it exciting after all.
Emmyred will have a special permission: She/ you may participate with a ruined orgasms instead of a real one.

So, all that is left to say: Enjoy cumming and try to steal all her orgasms away!

Lastly, I am a person who likes to keep things simple and that's why "females" will refer to the sex assigned at birth or after an operation.

Short/ tldr version: Enjoy an orgasms and steal away one of Kate orgasm-days of your choice. Only females allowed.

Edit: The blog contains a list of her rules, too. Check them out.

Last edited by herpderp42; 05-30-2019 at 12:38 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote