View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 04:11 AM   #3
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 2

part 2 base camp

After another 2 hours of hiking we found our spot for the campsite, again a nice pond in the river and just a few meters away, a nice clearing in the woods where we could set up the tent.
After a short break we set out to prepare the site. Patrick went into the woods to get some dry wood for a fire, and George and I set up the tent. It didn't take long, and while Patrick was still searching, I relaxed and talked a bit with George. He suddenly said: "great fun isn't it? ",
"Indeed." I responded.
Then he asked: "Remember when we had fun when we were younger? ... You know... Fooling around?"
I responded "Yes of course i do!"
then he asked, "Why don't we anymore?",
I responded " I don't know, would you want to still?"
He said: "Yeah, why not it was fun, but only if Patrick is ok with it too".
I said: "Well we will see how it goes but we could take of our boxers, and see how he reacts."
"Good idea let's do that, but don't say anything ok? I have a boner". George said.
We had made a nice pit for the fire, and taken the sleepingbags to make a nice place to sit. So we sat next to eachother, looked at eachother and then took our boxers off. Just sitting there with both a hard on and just talking so Patrick wouldn't suspect anything.
There he was he had his arms full of nice wood and dumped it next to the pit. He then started to build a fire while George and I just chatted like nothing happened. The fire went and Patrick took for the camera for a few pics of the fire starting up. Then in the shot he noticed. and said: "Hey that's a good idea" and stood up and took his boxers off before sitting down again. "Nothing like being one with nature." He said. we all laughed.

We chatted a bit and laid on our backs next to eachother enjoying the afternoon sun, almost dosing off. I was lying in the middle when I suddenly felt a hand on my left leg, just caressing me slowly. I knew it was george and understood very well what he wanted, looking to my right i saw Patrick eyes closed enjoying the sun, so I joined the fun and rested my hand on George's leg while my dick came back to life. Slowly George's hand moved towards my balls and fondled them slowly. I followed his lead. Then I felt a hand on my right leg. Patrick had the same thing on his mind. I wouldn't let him down so my right hand moved to his leg. By now george had taken my dick in his hand and was slowly moving up and down, now this was too much. I just took hold of both their dicks and started to masturbate them very slowly.
Then I felt Patrick hands move up to my dick to find it was allready taken, thats when he opened his eyes and sat up. "You guys are too great! we all think alike." and started laughing. George and and I both sat up asswell and laughed along.

"So we all want to fool around I guess, just like old times but a bit more mature? Just between us then? How we go from here?" I said.
George said "Well I'm up for anything, how about we make another documentary, boys in the wild!"
"Nice!" both me and Patrick said. "But first let's make some food and then have fun." I said.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to birally for this post: