Thread: Dare: Person Above Poop Dare
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #15
subjohn84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilzzle View Post
The next time you take a crap put a turd in one of your socks and then put on shoes and go for a walk. When you get back from your walk put the sock in your mouth and duct tape over it and then masterbait, you can remove the sock when you have climaxed.
I would like a dare that forces me to taste some.
Sorry, that is most definitely public, AND difficult to clean up.

So i modified it and crapped straight into a sock i'd been wearing all day (it was already damp with sweat), then put it in my mouth before masterbating. If the next poster doesn't feel that's enough, they can give me two dares. Both have to meet my limits, which are in my sig.

As for a dare that forces you to taste...

Find a dildo, butt plug or really any phallic object you can stick up your ass. As a last resort if you have nothing else, you could always grab a carrot, candle or toilet plunger handle or something.
Now take a crap in your hand, squish it on the object to lube it up, and start fucking your ass with your own shit using the clean hand. You are free to do anything you like with the shit covered hand in order to climax more easily.

When you are ready to climax, remove the item and start cleaning it off with your mouth. You can't cum until it is totally clean. If you cum before it's totally cleaned, you have to do this next time you crap, and so on until you manage it.

Limits: Public, involving other people, too messy to easily clean, food/shampoo style messy
subjohn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subjohn84 for this post: