Thread: Tyler's Project
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 03:17 PM   #2
ThatGuy821

Part 2: The Start

Tyler’s last class for the day ends and makes his way home. He enters the house and it’s quiet, Tyler realizes that his parents have already left. Tyler texts the group chat “hey guys got the house to myself, wanna come over now so we can start working on the presentation?” Everyone in the group chat acknowledges and says they’ll start making their way over.
There are six people in the group in total, Tyler, Shawn, Ashley, John, Marissa, and Emma. The first two to arrive were Shawn and Ashley, Emma showed up a few minutes after them, John showed up about a minute later, and Marissa showed up about ten minutes after John. Tyler ordered the group pizza as they worked on the presentation.
“I don’t know about you guys but I’m already exhausted from this, do you guys want to take a break?” asked Marissa. Everyone else was exhausted and agreed to take a mental break from the project.
“Do you have any alcohol bro?” asked Shawn.
“Yeah i got some tequila and beers” said Tyler, he and Shawn went and got them.
Everyone started drinking and were just talking shit and having a good time. “You guys want to play a game?” asked Emma. “I’m down, what game?” said Shawn. “Truth or dare?” said Emma, everyone seemed to like the idea and was up to play.
“So truth or dare?” asked Emma to Shawn.
“Truth”
“Who’s your celebrity crush?”
“Easy Margot Robbie” “Truth or dare Ashley” Ashley takes a sip of her drink, “Truth”
“When did you lose your virginity?” asked Shawn.
“Wow not holding back okay, 18 during after prom.” stated Ashley. “What about you?”
Shawn smirked, “I don't have to say anything, it's not my turn.”
“Fine” groaned Ashley. “Marissa truth or dare?”
“Dare” said Marissa confidently.
“I dare you to flash your tits.”
Marissa was taken back to say the least, she would expect that from one of the guys not Ashley. “Really do I have to?”
“A dares a dare” said John which earned him a slap on the back of the head from Marissa.
“Fine asshole” she lifted her shirt and bra for the group to see. Marissa was proud of her chest; she had nothing to be ashamed of in that department. All the guys were more than happy with Ashley’s choice of dare for her. “Happy?”
“Very” said Ashley with a smile.
“Tyler truth or dare?” asked Marissa.
“Truth” said Tyler not wanting to test the waters knowing how amped up she was.
“When and how did you lose your virginity?”

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote