View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 01:32 AM   #4
running_man

Does she like nipple pain? Here's one I myself had to endure from the hands of my gf. It's not only about physical pain but also has a strong mental element.

Strip her naked, blindfold her and make her roll the dice. First time with 5 D6 and then twice a single D6. Maybe you record her dice rolling with your smartphone so you can "prove" the results later. Then tie her up, maybe spreadeagle to the bed and stuff her holes if you like. She has to stay like this for at least one hour.

Sum up the first 5 D6, that's the number of minutes (something between 5 and 30) she will have to endure clamps on her nipples. As you know the most painful part is when the clamps are removed. So the punishment (the number of minutes she rolled) will be split into several parts (e.g. 1/2 means 2, 3/4 means 3 and 5/6 means 4). It's up to you how to distribute the minutes during the hour. That's the fun part: she will neither know how often you will come into the room nor how long the punishment will be.

The third D6 is the extra joker. If she rolls an odd number she will be released after one hour. If she rolls an even number she will not be released and have to serve a second hour! But of course she won't know in advance and have to wait until the first hour is over to discover her fate.

It's up to you if you blindfold her or not. It can also be interesting not to blindfold her and having her see a clock during her punishment.

Depending on her sensitivity, her pain tolerance and the type of clamps you use this game can be quite tough. Of course you can adjust the numbers above to your personal preferences. I don't think I have to talk about basic precautions like safeword/sign and so on.

Have fun!
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote