View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 05:04 PM   #15
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Good report

But when I say edge with pussy toy I meant use your dildo as well. Judging by it apparently you have left out.

Fuck your both hole with your dildo and medium plug until you reach edge twice. One anal one pussy as a make up.

Then have your hole stuffed rub your clit to reach edge 3 times.

Also I would like you to write in detail how raw and messy your cunt has been after such a long edging/punishing session.
I'm sorry Sir, I performed my additional punishment.

I bent over the bed, and plugged myself immediately. Because of the fucking with the big plug before, I could just shove the plug inside easily. I sat on the dildo slowly, it's very big and with my ass plugged it was hard to make it fit without pushing out the plug. When I managed I bent over once more, and first fucked my asshole, keeping the dildo in place with the other hand. With both holes stuffed, it was very quick to reach the brink of orgasm, and when I reached the edge, I stopped. I waited a moment, then began fucking my pussy with the dildo. It's big, and my pussy has been pretty abused today, so it was hard to fuck myself with it, I feel my pussy burn around it, but I was so wet it still could slide in and out easily.
It took me longer to edge like this, but in the end I reached the tipping point.
I kept my holes stuffed as ordered, and rubbed my clit.
I edged immediately the first time, I could feel all my body tighten around the plug and the dildo, I nearly pushed the plug out.
The other two edges took longer, and I had to sit down so the dildo would stay in place as I was so wet it risked slipping out all the times. In the end I was drenched in sweat and removed the dildo and the plug from my holes.
My cunt is now aching a lot, it burns and it's all red and still wet. my pussy hairs are caked in dried and new juices, and every time I sit my pussy hurts. My asshole feels still loose and stretched, it feels like I'm still wearing the plug.
Thank you so much for your punishment Sir, this slut is sorry for misreading your orders.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote