View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #11
subDanni

I sat on my knees beside the sofa when I heard the doorbell. Sarah went to let Denise inside. My pulse rose when I heard them coming towards the living room, talking and laughing. They entered the room and Denise saw me. I could see the surprised look on her face. Like she was sure what Sarah had told her beforehand wasn't true. My face became red. I was so embarrassed.

Sarah: See, I didn't lie! He, well I like to say she, is totally my slave now.
Denise: Haha, omg. This is so funny. And he, I mean she, even looks cute like that.
Sarah: Right? She's adorable dressed in her pink outfit.
Denise: Yes. But you said he's your slave? What do that mean?
Sarah: It means that she have to do anything I say. Lift your skirt, slave. Show Denise the device that makes you oh so obedient.
Me: Yes, Sarah.

I lifted my skirt and put the panties to the side, exposing my locked cock. It made me even more embarrassed.

Denise: Omg what have you made him do with his cock?
Sarah: Well, it's a chastity device. It restrict his cock from getting erect. An online mistress convinced this silly sissy to put it on. And now I have the keys. Funny right? Makes her very obedient.
Denise: Haha. That is funny. Now I want one too.
Sarah: Hehe, I can share my sissy with you. A little, at least. Sissy, show us your cute butt. You have to see it Denise. It's so hot and feminine.
Me: Yes, Sarah.

I turned around and lifted my skirt so they could see my ass in the skimpy pink thong I was wearing. Sarah squatted down beside me and gave my ass-cheeks a few gentle slaps.

Sarah: Don't you want to touch this butt, Denise?
Denise: Yes yes I want to. I want to squeeze it. It's so cute.
Sarah: You like that sissy? Two sexy brats playing with your butt?
Me: Yes, Sarah. I love it. Thank you so much.
Denise: Haha, he, omg I mean she, is so polite. I wonder why. Hehe. And such a naughty thong she's wearing.
Sarah: Yes. Having control over her little cock helps. Yeah, she really love naughty thongs. Isn't that right, sissy?
Me: Yes, Sarah. I love thongs so much.
Sarah: And? Tell Denise what kind of thongs you like the most.
Me: Uh, eh. I really love thongs you have been wearing.
Sarah: Yes..unwashed right?
Me: Yes, Sarah. I love your dirty thongs.
Denise: Omg, what a perv!
Sarah: Yes, she really is a pervert. Tell Denise what you like to do with my dirty underwear.
Me: Eh, well, I like to sniff them, like them and wear them.

Both were smiling and laughing at this point. I was so humiliated. And I could feel my little cock leaking a little. Denise pulled her pants down just a little, showing the blue panties she was wearing.

Sarah: Hehe Denise. You are going to drive the sissy crazy.
Denise: Yes, it's so funny.
Me: The cage is so tight, Sarah.
Sarah: Well, we don't care. Let me ask you. Will you be a very good slave tonight if Denise will give you a little peek of her thong from behind.
Me: Omg! Yes, I'll be very good.
Sarah: Good girl. Well, Denise, does she deserve to see?
Denise: Yes, I think so.

Denise turned around and pulled her thong up a bit. She then told me to bite it with my teeth.

Denise: Sarah, can you take a pic of this perv with my phone?
Sarah: Sure! Smile, sissy. And what do you say to Denise for being so kind to let you bit her thong?
Me: Thank you, Denise.
Sarah: Well, enough of that. I wanna watch a movie. You wanna watch it with us sissy?
Me: Yes, please. May I?
Sarah: Sure. You can massage our feet while we watch. You want that, Denise?
Denise: Yes! I'd love that.

I sat on my knees on the floor, rubbing and massaging their cute feet while they watched a movie. I was not allowed to have any snacks or drinks. The fact that they completely ignored me, unless they needed me to do something, made me very horny. They talked like I wasn't even there. About their boyfriends and other girl stuff. They were gradually getting closer and closer to each other. After a while they were cuddling a lot and before I knew it they were making out in front of me. My caged cock was painfully horny now.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: