View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 11:05 AM   #1229
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Default Final Report

Saturday I went shopping, but in just a long white t-shirt...

I left the house naked and walked to the car, which has become less daunting than it used to be.

Putting the t-shirt in the boot I set off for the shops, making sure to touc myself at every set of lights. I'd been playing with myself all day, so I was really turned on and my pussy was fully opened up, which would have made it more embarrassing if someone saw it /me when I parked and got out naked.

I went round to the boot and put the tshirt on and my glass plug in. I then sat on the frame of the boot and edged before heading to the shop.

It was raining quite a bit, so it was on the way to being translucent by the time I made the shop and the fridge section really made my nipples jump out, even if they did already had the bands on them.

I was pretty worked up and was still following the shopping rules I could, so I decided to edge twice. I edged in the clothing section and then homeware. Both relatively quiet.

After finishing the shop I walked back to the car in the poring rain and put the bags in. The shirt was practically useless at this point. Completely see through. I put it on the floor of the passenger seat and drove round to the jet wash.

I tried to make sense of the mess of a top and struggled it back on, jot bothering to pull it all the way to cover my bottom half, thinking if it was more scrunched up it would be harder to see through at least.

I put some money in the machine and jet washed the car for 2 minutes. There was noone around because of the rain.

I then jumped back in and threw the top off, cranking the heater. It was a hell of a thrill, even if the cold made it so I wasn't as turned on as I was when I started.

When I got home and thought about it, I came a good few times in the chair by the window...

All reports will be in the new thread now.

Thanks again for all contributions. <3

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HornyHelen2000 for this post: