View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 10:33 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiana View Post
I'm in a rental and I'm not comfortable with the toilet itself. Or the shit water in my eyes cause... that's a health risk I don't wish to take (pink eye) if you wish to adjust the dare, I'm happy to do something similar but on a plate or a bowl.
Fine, I would have to adjust the dare completely though... It will almost be... Like a new dare...

You will do this late one night. I forbid you from having eaten anything since last night at dinner, you may drink water, though. Indeed, have at least 250 ml per hour awake. Hold it.

Get fully naked. You must take everything off, except for jewelry. I want you to have your most expensive jewelry on you. And your nicest jewelry. It must be the one you actually used and will keep using it for your social events... like Christmas or New Year.

Put a bowl on your living room area (if possible, like if you live alone or are at home alone for the time being).

Shit on it. Pee on it too. Clean you but with your hands, and lick them until they no longer taste like shit.

Then, get on four legs. If you have a spreader bar, wear it on your knees. If you don't, try to wear something between your knees, or behave as if you where wearing one. Maybe you could use a broomstick and some thread or something.

For your two forward legs, use your elbows not your hands. That means your ass exposed and up in the air.

In that position, crawl around your plate and eat from it. Eat it all. Drink it all.

You may not shower nor clean your face until after breakfast next morning.

Report fully on back on this thread!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote