Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 11:18 AM   #2
striker101

For pain receivers:

1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
Male

2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
Yes. Not so much the pain, but the submission and pleasing men definitely gets me revved up.

3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Nothing too extreme or dangerous. Mostly spanking/slapping my dick and balls, or tying them up. Also did two dares that required me to put icyhot on both my dick and balls, which was pretty intense.

4. What do you like about it?
Being dominated. Obeying a man that wants me to hurt my most sensitive body parts is a very submissive act.

5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
I've slapped my balls with a ruler and a spatula, and tied them up using shoelaces and various other rope-like items.

6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
No. Only online, doing it to myself on others' orders.

7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Not really, just red and sore.

8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
One guy had me hit my balls a lot one night over the course of a few hours. I don't remember the total, but I'm pretty sure it was over 100. My balls were very tender for quite awhile afterwards. I guess you could say I enjoyed it, because he definitely enjoyed it, and I liked that.

9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Not really...

10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
I dunno. Probably just to be careful, you don't want to seriously injure yourself down there.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote