Thread: [FICTION] Michael's New Family
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
nude.for.life

Rachel is 17, Lauren is 15 (almost 16) and Brooke is 13
3rd Part

Michael got out of bed and went downstairs in aim to turn on the TV. The girls were all already awake and were sitting watching disney channel again while eating coco pops.

"Morning" Michael said weakly
"Morning" replied the girls in unison. "There's some cereal on the bench for you." finished Rachel.

Michael was greeted by the bright yellow box of coco pops awaiting him on the blue kitchen bench. He poured some and covered it in milk. Then he went to join the girls.

"Mom and Dad aren't awake yet." said Lauren, "They always sleep in."

At around 10.30am, Mr and Mrs Jones entered into the living room and announced to the kids that they would be gone for most of the day.

"We've got important business to attend to at both of our work places." said Mr Jones
"We need you to be responsible until we get home around 9.30pm tonight." said Mrs Jones.
"Okay" replied the teenagers almost in unison.

The two adults left the house at around 11.30am, leaving with the confirmation from Rachel that they would behave.

"Who's up for a swim?" Rachel announced

All the girls giggled and squealed excitedly and they ran upstairs to get changed. Brooke stayed behind.

"Hey," Brooke started, "I just want to let you know that...uhm...what happened yesterday, where you...uhm...you know." she said uncomfortably. "I want you to know that I really don't mind."
"That's good, thanks." said Michael, "I was kinda worried that I had offended you."

About 15 minutes later all of them were splashing and playing around in the pool. Michael loved his new family. They were kind, forgiving and trustworthy. He extremely enjoyed their company.

"This is getting kind of boring." announced Lauren.
"Should we get out then?" asked Brooke
"No. I was thinking that we could play a little game."
"Like what?" asked Michael, intrigued.
"I don't know, maybe...truth or dare?"
"Sounds good" said Rachel

Everyone agreed and so they started to play. Everyone asked around some boring truths until Lauren decided to break the ice a little.

"Michael, truth or dare?" she asked
"Truth" said Michael feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"Uhm...Have you ever had sex?"
"Wha...I mean...no."

Michael thought it was just going to be a friendly game with silly truths and ridiculous dares but obviously that's not what he was in for. These girls played dirty but he was yet to find that out. He liked it though. It was Michael's turn to ask.

"Rachel, truth or dare?"
"Dare" she replied bravely
"Okay," he said "I dare you to...uhm...I don't really know."

Lauren came over and whispered in Michael's ear. "Really?" he whispered back. "Flash me?"
"Just do it" came Lauren's reply

"Okay, I dare you, Rachel, to flash me."
"Okay" she said simply.

Obviously she had done this kind of thing before. She seemed comfortable but inside she was kind of nervous. She pulled down her bikini top to reveal a C size breast with small perky pink nipples that were erect because of the cold water. Michael was stunned. He had never seen any female genitals before. He was disappointed when she covered them over and re-adjusted herself.

"Okay, Brooke." Rachel said, "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare" Brooke said.
"I dare you to pull your one-piece down under your boobs for the rest of the time in the pool."
"Ugh, okay."

Michael had already seen one of Brooke's small pink nipples but he hadn't had the full view. Brooke had smaller breasts, about a b size but they didn't sag and her nipples were similar to Rachel's. She was the baby of the group but wasn't afraid to admit it and she wasn't afraid to show off.

"Michael," Brooke said, "I dare you to dry off, go inside and change from your bathing suit to a pair of your underwear. Then you can return."

This seemed like an easy first dare to Michael. But little did he know that Brooke had an idea. He was in for dark times of exhibitionism and humiliation.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life