View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 12:28 AM   #15
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Use that ring. 3 times 30 minutes a week. Next week do 35 minutes ... enjoy!
Okay so I properly started this yesterday. I may have been over ambitious with my girlfriend increasing the time to an hour a day! Being out of practice it took some time to get in, I had to fuck my ass with my large silicone plug to try and loosen it up. Then quickly replace it with the tunnel and sit down on it wiggling my ass to work it in bit by bit.

Being hollow the blunt end is quite tricky to get in and being metal it’s so unforgiving!!

Anyway eventually it stretched me to the max and sucked it’s way into place. I felt so exposed, my legs went weak, and being able to look inside in the mirror was a weird turn on but also a little scary.

After around 30 mins my ass muscles started to ache and my body tried to start pushing the plug out. I was determined to make the hour so roped it in place with a crotch rope and squirmed around on the floor enduring the last 30 mins before removing.

Thanks for this dare it will be difficult especially with the adapted hour a day version but it will definitely be good training!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post: