View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 06:34 AM   #12
frenchydacu

Ok, for my first post, I let you know my experience!

First Room : Rolled a 3, was a pretty cool experience to begin the dare, not so much pain, I was exited for the following rules!

Second Room : Carrot ready, let's face the gobelins! Rolled a 1, pretty easy, I liked the idea the do me with a carrot, next room

Third Room : After tied my cock and balls hard, and rolled a 6... Aoutch.
Then, rolled a 5, and re-aoutch, my asschecks hurt so bad! Rolled another 6 and OMG that's good, I liked that, really cool experience for 3 minutes. Then, rolled a 1 and moved in the next room.

Fouth Room : After rubbing my cockhead 4 minutes, I was ready to face this werewolf! Rolled a 5, started fucking my ass with my large dildo, and.. Cummed at the 8th minute... Last two were pretty hard!

Fifth room : Flexed my cock 30 times and get 10 slaps, really cool experience!
Amazon edged me 4 times, really really hard to continue 'till the end!

Sixth Room : 3 ice cubes... Never done that before, was really hard to put them all, the ice helped my cock to cool down
Then had a 4, went searching my cold medium dildo, putted it on the ground and had a wonderful time for 7 minutes!

Last Room : Had a 3. Was a bit a long time to blow, I'm into wax things, so I was no surprised, but I was ready to perform this, next!
To make it short, I had 3 (so good)- 3 - 6 - 2 - 5 - 1 - 1 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 2 - 6 (pretty long time, I was nerly exploding, but I never five up!)
My biggest dildo was never been in my asshole, it's was hard at the beggining, but now I'm in love with it! (ahah)

In conclusion, I really really REALLY enjoyed your story, cummed two times, I would like to have a punishment for the first cumming, maybe in the forest!

I thank you for writing this, forgive my bad english, I'm a french guy!
Can't wait to be in the forest, and to have tons of new dares from you!

Dislikes : illegal, photos, videos, public
frenchydacu is offline   Reply With Quote