View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 11:52 AM   #6
stephie92

That one was really great! i usually just read in this forums but have to say that this one

was worth a post to say thank you

I would also like a female version and hopefully a second episode! The story really was what

made that dare totally worth it and enjoyable!

And because you asked for it i try to do my best to write up what i thought going through this

dare. Everybody who doesnt want to read what i did or how i felt can skip to the end for a conclusion.

I have to admit, I peeked and completely read the first 2 rooms, just to be sure this might be

something i would enjoy but from then on i went from there without looking .

Room 1:
Ok.. everything is prepared and i'm in the mood to do this! I hope that i roll well to

ease into it. *ROLL* .. 6 .. damn! The first 6 minutes were pretty rough. The dildo went into

my mouth time and time again and 6 minutes seemed to be longer than i thougt.
Then came the second part.. I took the easy route and used a lot from my magic lube. The rough

anal fucking from the medium guard was pretty hard and i really had to concentrate on sucking

the small guard in order to go through the whole 6 minutes but i did it.
After that, my ass did hurt a bit but I liked it so far.. i was carried to the next room.

Oh btw.. I used a different real room in our house to make it more realistic for me

Room 2: I have to say, the carrot goblin idea was GREAT! This time I rolled and.. 1.. that

should be easy i thought! I took a carrot and some lube, bent over a small table and put the

carrot in a frenzy way in. The feeling was much different to the dildo, but it felt really

nice. I was very disappointed about rolling just a 1 because after 3 minutes everything was

over and i was frustrated because I really liked that part... stupid goblins!

Room 3: I had to adjust this of course .. oh and i really dont like much pain!! Again i

thought, please god let me roll well! And *tadaaa* .. I rolled a 1. Because the toilet seet

thing wouldnt work, i just took a spoon and spanked my clit with it. That hurt and almost made

me cry.. what a stupid idea to do this dare.. but i will continue to the end!

Second time a rolled a 4 and spanked each ass cheek 12x. My thoughts were, that this was the

maximum amount of pain that i might find pleasurable. And it hurt for a while afterwards...

Third roll was a 4 and I put 4 clamps on each pussy lip. At first I this didnt hurt that much

and i thought this would be a walk in the park but over time it really felt uncomfortable and

the pain started to grow.

Fourth roll was a 1 again.. i hope to roll well in the future too. I had to adjust that and

spanked my pussy again with a spoon and FINALLY this room was over.

Room 4: OMG! A large dildo? I have one but I never used that anally and i hoped to roll well

now because i really dont want to try that! I rolled.. a 6.. oh lucky me! Damn! I used A LOT

of my magic lube, put myself on the bed in my sister's room and try to put the dildo into my ass. It was really hard to even get the tip of it in. I tried to push it but it really wasnt going well. So the werewolf got frustrated and pushed in and out harder and harder but it wouldnt fit in completely. So he took it out and jammed it into my pussy. It hurt.. it filled me up. After a couple of more minutes of frenzy fucking i was done. I felt a little bit bad that I couldnt get it in but i will try to follow up in..

Room 5: I obviously had to adjust this, but didnt really know how. I decided to just flex and hold my PC muscle. I rolled a 5 and doing the first 10 flexes it again seemed to be like easy going but oh well.. after a couple more it began hurting, it was hard to concentrate and hold the motion for 10 minutes. My legs began to shake and felt weak and I wanted to stop but because i decided to do the spoon spanking in case i fail and that hurt much last time and i also partly failed the last room i went through it and finished all 50 flexes being pretty exhausted and droping into a chair.
Next roll was a 1.. will i ever roll well when it is worth it? Edging was fun after the stuff that was going on the last couple of minutes and it could have been better if i rolled better.. but oh well.

Room 6: That was again a FANTASTIC idea (even though i liked the goblins more *g*). I rolled a 3 and inserted 3 ice cubes into my ass. By the time, they went in well and the feeling was interesting to say. Because I didnt have many Ice cubes I adjusted it and used a really cold shower for the second part.. everything was a bit numb afterwards and my lips hurt even when just being touched.

Second part i rolled a 5. That was another fun action to do. I put the cold dildo onto a chair and sit down on it. The whole story made the feeling much more realistic in my fantasy and i enjoyed fucking the vampire. I never put a dildo into the fridge but that was again a very cool (haha) idea. Btw just if you wonder.. i enjoyed everything up so far but havent had a orgasm yet, even though the vampire almost made it happen.

Room 7: YEAH! Fight a dragon! I always liked playing RPG and now i really can fight one! Go ahead! *g*

First roll.. 6.. I used a big cucumber as a huge dildo. So there was no chance that this could be buried into my throat but I gave myself a rough face fucking and almost threw up. Thas wasnt really pleasurable but i will be the one who wins this fight! Give up dragon!
I have to admit, because i was scared that somebody might come back home and i wanted to finish this dare i cut it short and only did this 2 times and not 5.

To make it short.. i did roll somewhat well in the last part. It was 4-6-2-1-3-6-5-6. I tried my best to force the cucumber in but because it was even larger than my large dildo, only a part of it was going into my ass. I fucked myself roughly for the first couple of times and then switched to my pussy and even there it didn't fit completely.

But i did it at least.. so to come to my

Conclusion: This was really fun to do. The moment of surprise and the storyline made that amazing and everybody should try. Espeacially the goblin part and the vampire part was nice. But I have to say, the dragon part is almost impossible for a "normal" person. I couldnt see how this would ever fit into me completely and i really tried to go for it.

I hope that there will be a second part to his!!!

Have thought about: Anal, role-playing, public (not extreme), Pee, Toys

Limits: Blood, permanent, poop
stephie92 is offline   Reply With Quote