Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 05:11 AM   #21
SendNudes

Default (15) The great satisfaction?

"Let's check back at Chris, is it already getting frustrating?" Chris looked like he was just nothing but in pain. Seeing Julia beneath him but just barely unable to see her boobs. "I'm sorry to tell this, but you guys will not see Julias boobs. The screen behind her firstly revealed the score. 53 for chris and 97 for Julia. Julia smiled at him, shaking her boobs carefully, knowing that Chris will never see them. The hostess went to them, taking a shirt that was placed beneath the bench, pulling it over Julias upperbody, then untieing her. "Have fun at the winners bench." She took a seat next to Sarah, who was casually touching Nick's dick. The hostess took the device off Chris, while you could still hear Jodie moaning in the background. The hostess turned the chair so that Chris was facing Jodie. "You must be one hell of a horny guy. Wasn't that what we were searching for some minutes ago?" Steve angrily looked at him, while he was smiling. "Maybe you will get to orgasm, you should really not need much to get there." She untied him, and lead him to Jodie, who was just in place for a blowjob. "Jodie you know what you have to do and I'm sorry Steve, but what I also know Jodie is that you will like it." And there was Jodie, getting licked by they poor guy who was just put in chasity and should be really unhorny, while that guys Girlfriend and Jodies boyfriend is watching. And now she had to give Chris a blowjob, while everyone knew that he will just ejaculate in her face after seconds. She started licking, and apparently the hostess was right. She enthusiastically gave him a blowjob. It seems like she couldn't even stop sucking his dick, it got wilder every second. Strangely enough though Chris seemed like he wasn't feeling anything, he even seemed really annoyed. Also (as much as she could with a dick in her mouth) Jodie was moaning really hardly, as she was still getting licked. And shockingly enough, it took just around a minute and there was it: Jodie couldn't take it, she was cumming. Steve's chin fell down, he was watching his girlfriend cumming from someone else on Stage, while licking another guys dick. All while she was fully naked, and it was one hell of an orgasm. She couldn't stand still, her boobs were shaking all around. "I know I'm an asshole, but I wanna just remember that nobody knows who brought Steve and Jodie up on stage, maybe even your own kinkiness is responsible for us seeing that wonderful orgasm" the hostess said. "And well for you Steve, you lost your game, did you really think that I would let you orgasm in such a beautiful face? Well you can orgasm on the losers couch if you feel the need for some more punishment." He joined us as the third loser with an exposed dick. "Well I don't want to make it too comfortable for our losers, so let's make it 4 dicks in a row and have our jealous Lisa split them from Jodie. Robin and Lisa sat down on the losers couch. Jodie was still tied to the ground and she still seemed out of breath from the orgasm she just had. The hostess untied her and untied Steve. "You can try giving your girlfriend an orgasm too on the losers couch" she said and smiled at Steve. His face was a mix of sadness and anger. But he had one hell of a boner. They went to the losers couch. I had a nice view of how blown away Jodie still looked, I could only imagine what her emotions else would've been, I mean just think about what just happened, and just like me and Robin, she probably just isn't horny anymore, while still having to expose herself and knowing that her boyfriend just watched all this, knowing that it aroused her.

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote