Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 05:05 AM   #20
SendNudes

Default (14) A rule break

Suddenly red light hit a guy in the audience. What did happen? "So we have our first rule break." the guy was really embarrassed, as he knew what he had done: "If you would've read the rules, you would've known that having an orgasm will result in a hard punishment. So apparently you think Jodie is really attractive, that just only the thought of you having a chance to do anything to her made you orgasm... what does your girlfriend think about that?" She sat next to him and gave him a really angry look. "Why don't you two come up here?" They walked on stage. She looked like she just wanted to slap his face really hard, while he just was really embarrassed. I could feel him, I know how it feels when you cum and instantly lose all your horniness, but instead of just clearing your browser history, you stand here on the stage for everyone to see. And my punishment at least was over, I only had my dick exposed. God knew what will happen to him. The hostess resumed "Well I'm evil and I know that this poor guy here just lost all his horniness. So Lisa would you like some post orgasm stuff on your boyfriend?" she smiled at him widely. "He is such a loser, I never get anything from him after he cums." the audience (mainly the girls) laughed. "Well so at first only some of this isn't enough to make up for such a hard rule break. So we'll make him follow Paul, but on a more classical approach." All his clothes just instantly ripped away. The hostess took a chasity device and attached it to him. You could also see Lisa (this apparently was his GF's name) slowly getting red, as she probably realized all this will happen here and now. But the hostess kind of took that fear away: "So be ready to lick our wonderful Jodie to orgasm." - "Haha I wish you the best of luck" Steve said. You could see Lisa get really mad. "Well Lisa at least your pussy stays hidden. But for you Robin, please lay down beneath Jodie." He laid down and Jodie, still with feet tied to the ground, was slowly driven down until her pussy was barely above Robins mouth. "So please go for it as we see how this will progress further." Steve shaked in his chair, as he could see Jodie being aroused as hell, she was also moaning loud.

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote