Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:57 AM   #18
SendNudes

Default (12) Defend your partner

The hostess resumed "But before we will explain the situation, let's see who will be punished." Something drove out of the ground, that chained Nick and Jodie in place so they couldn't move. "Well if you really want yourself to be the only person seeing what your partner has to show, then you should hope that you are the first to strip the other persons clothes down completely. GO!" That starting sign once again came out of nowhere. Nick was wearing only a shirt and pants (and probably underpants) so technically it should be easier to strip him. Apparently Steve really wanted to be the only one to see the real beauty of Jodie, he tried all he could to strip down Nicks shirt, but sadly they didn't chain down his arms, so he was really good at defending himself. I still think Sarah knew what was going on, and apparently that really helped her motivation to get Jodie naked. As she didn't wear the hardest to strip clothing, Sarah had an easy time just grabbing her Leggings with her panties and pull booth down. The crowd was amazed by her legs, as far as they couldn't already see them pretty good before. Also from my position I had a good view of her stunning ass. I really could see why Steve was trying really hard. He was also brought to the idea of rather trying lowerbody, he had an easier time opening Nicks pants and also could grab his Jeans and underpants, exposing his dick to everyone. Sarah was clearly annoyed by everyone seeing her boyfriends dick, luckily for him though, Sarah wasn't too distracted and had in the meantime grabbed Jodies top and with all her strength just pulled it to her and upwards. While Steve once again trying to somehow get a grab of Nick's shirt, she had just ripped off Jodies top, which also scratched through her face, leaving her a bit exhausted from the pain. Steve finally got a hand on Nick's shirt, while angrily looking at Sarah focusing on opening his Girlfriends bra. Jodie wasn't really able to defend herself against it and instead pulled her arms to the side to not allow the bra getting pulled off her chest. Steve tried all he could pulling up Nick's shirt, defending his girlfriend's boobs, but Nick was just too strong. He could only watch Sarah pulling Jodies bra to her left ellbow and having an easy time bending her arm, pulling the bra off and away to the other side, fully exposing Jodies beauty. Shockingly enough though, she was not wearing a pull up, her boobs really were even bigger than I expected. Steves mouth fell down, seeing his girlfriend fully exposed on the stage. Everyone applauded and Jodie got really red. "And stop!" the hostess said.

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote