View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 08:03 AM   #105
Sub-Dork

I kidnap you and give you 2 dice for you to try and gain your freedom. The rules are simple: 1- you can only gain your freedom if you roll 3 doubles in a row (two 1’s, two 2’s, etc).
2- if you roll from 1-6, you get a random wedgie (use the wedgie roulette wheel that’s in the wedgie forum)
3- if you roll from 7-11, you get a spanking x 10 whatever you rolled.
4- for every double you roll you have to give yourself either a shoulder, atomic, bra connection or naked wedgie and take a selfie (not to share, just to have a reminder of what you’ve done)
5- if you reach 20 selfie’s and haven’t managed to roll 3 in a row, then you have to post a thread saying you need to be punished for failing a dare.

*you said you wanted to regret your likes, here you go. Also make mine have to do with dirty socks/undies (I lost a dare so I have to do something with it).