View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 06:22 AM   #71
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdlyso View Post
Did 10 because you did 10 and am only a little sore
yeeeh dont really know why i answered with 10, the original dare was 20 and did all of them but for some reason fucked up the report hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebil View Post
Once a day for the next week, fuck yourself in the ass with something other than your fingers for at least 5 minutes, preferably a toy but anything you can insert will count. Then, without taking it out first, leave whatever it is in your ass as you get dressed and go outside. Run an errand, go for a run, or just walk around your front yard, but you have to be outside, in the day time, for at least 5 more minutes. Bonus points if you put it straight into your mouth after taking it out, once you get back inside.

If you do this, I'll fill up a tall glass with pee and drink it all. If you do the bonus at least once and go ass to mouth, I'll do the same with my finger right before drinking the glass of pee.
Will do that! skipping the bonus part tho haha have a good drink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogur25 View Post
If you are able to squirt, I dare you to edge five times and squirt in a glass, then drink it all.

If you cant squirt, I dare you to edge ten times and get yourself really wet. Try to collect some of your juices in a small cup (make sure at least the bottom is almost covered, not just one drop please) and then pour it over a cookie or some sweets and eat them. :-)

If you decide to accept this dare and tell us how it was, then in return I will tie up my penis and balls, ruin myself on a plate twice and lick up my cum! (I hope I dont regret this lol)
Not really able to squirt and not sure if i will be able to do the other part too but will try anyway!
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darethatgirl for this post: