Originally Posted by Robink View Post
Edge with 10 mins suction on nipples and plugged with medium plug
Quote:
Edge while nipples clamped and deepthroating 5 inch dildo
Quote:
Edge 10 minutes suction on nipples and plugged with medium plug
I got home from the mall with friends today and decided to kick out these edges. I first completed SirDenial's edge outside while waiting for my clothes to dry. It was completely dark out but the moon is really bright and I was so afraid someone could see me rubbing. I was so scared it was hard to reach an edge. I think it took me five minutes or so to get close. Thank you for the edge.

I don't have a ton of time or energy for more intense edges tonight so I decided to push through some of Robink's dares tonight. I think I threw away both of my nipple suctions while decluttering for the move so I swapped a clamp & a suction cup between each nipple for the first two edges. With my plug in & after one edge already + two weeks since I last came, I edged within 1 minute. I spent the rest of the time reading my required homework (Turnons - A Game of Dares). When the timer rang I was already wincing because I knew how badly it would hurt. I think I suctioned a bit too much. My suctioned nipple had been in more pain than the clamped one. When it came off, the pumped nipple was twice the size of my other nipple. They're already really sensitive from the last few days. I was using metal washers to thread behind my piercings to stretch my nipples a bit under my clothes at work & I was pumping them regularly. I teared up a little bit when I put the clamp on my puffy nipple. Then I suctioned the other one just as much as I had the first. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. I edged within 30 seconds.

I, very stupidly, didn't properly read the clamped & deepthroat edge. I put clamps on my nipples & teased myself for about 6 minutes until I finally edged & came back here to finish typing for the rest of the 10 minutes. I fucked up the edge. I forgot about deepthroating. After an entirely unnecessary edge, I reset the timer for 5 minutes & began deepthroating my dildo. I laid on my back on my bed & closed my eyes. I serviced the dildo really well but I guess I've lost a lot of my deep throating abilities because I had a really hard time taking it. Either that, or it's so firm it triggers my gag reflex. My nipples were aching & I only touched myself when I had the dildo all the way. I managed to edge about halfway through (I think?), then I used both hands to fuck my mouth for the rest of the time. I just took off the clothespins. Ow, damn that hurt worse to take off than when they were on. I'm leaving my plug in for now for my other thread's daily content edge.

4 thread edges complete, with a bonus edge.

There's now a wet spot on my sheets. I didn't even insert anything in my pussy.

twitter - dare2betwitt
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote