View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 09:35 AM   #35
EdgingDesperation

Shield

To put in my 2 cents. I think there is an irony that a blog about a mutually agreed yet very serious TPE relationship got many downvotes under the pretense of red flags despite there being so many open topics encouraging consensusal blackmail, scatology, and many other extreme and niche fetishes. But a real life TPE slave pet relationship is where the line is drawn lol.

I wish to express my gratitude for you and Pet Ra's interesting insights so far. I suppose I better ask a question to be inkeeping with the thread:

In one of her posts, Pet Ra mentions 'mistress despises me' or something to that effect. I don't mean any disrespect, but have you spoken about this and your feelings with her at all to clear things up, or failing that can you go into more detail and explain the reasoning?

Another question: will we be seeing any updates soon on Pet Ra's story section?

Again no disrespect intended and I am totally grateful for your lovely posts together so far.

Chaostouched

Want to have an edging slave to tease out of his mind?

Kik: edgingdesperation

Decide if I should cum before 31/12/2020, add to my edges, and give me tasks, all in a single thread!

Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, spanking, CBT, BDSM, teasing, humiliation, mild pain
Dislikes: Heavier pain, icy hot/deep heat, boring tasks.
Limits: Boring tasks over 30 minutes in length, obvious extremes, scat, toilet, blood, marks, shaving, public or semi public.
EdgingDesperation is offline   Reply With Quote