Thread: Fiction: Taming A Brat
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

He half dragged me towards the pillories and in less than a second I was trapped inside them. He smiled at me as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans and slid his boxers down. As his erection sprang free I averted my eyes causing him to laugh out loud. He stood before me and I could feel his gaze on me even as I kept my own trained on the floor.

"Look at me."

I briefly thought about ignoring him but changed my mind when I thought about how things had gone the last time I disobeyed that very command and slowly brought my eyes up to meet his.

"Open."

It took a second for me to work out what he meant and when I did I shook my head vehemently. Or I tried to, I was very restricted in movement. He sighed loudly.

"Do we have to deal with your misbehaviour yet again? I would have thought the last hour had taught you something." His eyes flicked towards the whipping post and I cringed inwardly. I couldn't handle that again. But the alternative...

"I'm going to give you five seconds to open. If you still refuse we will return to the whipping post and I will whip you until you beg me to open your mouth for me."

I had no doubt he meant every word and the thought of being undermined to the point of begging him to use my mouth broke me a little more inside. I wanted that even less than I wanted the actual thing.

"Five...four...three..."

As he counted down I gave in finally opening my mouth slightly.

"Wider."

I flushed as I obeyed and stretched my jaw open.

He didn't waste time and a second later his penis was inside my mouth as I fought the urge to bite it. I was sorely tempted but I didn't think that would end well for me. Instead I relaxed my jaw and refused to engage; but he didn't need my co-operation, something I became aware of very quickly as he thrust in so deep I felt him hit the back of my throat. Unable to help it; I gagged around him and felt him twitch at my involuntary response. As I fought to pull in a breath he paid no heed to my reddening face as he deprived me of oxygen, keeping himself firmly lodged at the back of my throat.

Just as I began to see stars he removed himself violently and I sucked in every breath I could manage, unconcerned with the drool slipping down my mouth and onto my breasts, courtesy of the throat fucking. When I could breathe easily again he forced his way inside once more, his hands gripping my hair. The pillories prevented any real movement of my head so I didn't know why he gripped my hair this way other than to further exert his dominance over me.

As he rammed himself into my mouth over and over I struggled and fought every time for the breath he was denying me but after several long minutes it became too exhausting and I felt my body slump in defeat. Only when I stopped fighting against it did he begin to let up, slowly withdrawing from my mouth. As he stared at me I simply returned his gaze, too tired to continue yelling at him. Silently he reached out and gripped my hair in one hand and pushed his cock into it, cleaning away the glistening pre cum into my hair. I didn't have the energy to resist as my willpower broke even further.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote