Thread: Fiction: Taming A Brat
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 04:26 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I struggled against the cuffs but they were too strong and only succeeded in digging painfully into my bound wrists. He didn't say a word as he stepped over to the table and as I watched him from the corner of my eye I could see he was debating which instrument to choose. I swallowed hard; determined that he wouldn't see an ounce of fear from me. When he turned with one of the thicker whips in his hand my resolve wavered almost immediately and I felt my cheeks pale as he strode towards me.

He didn't speak as he faced me and glared at me in return. I refused to break eye contact although if that was bravery or stupidness I couldn't really tell. Just as I was starting to think he had changed his mind and was deliberating what to do next he swung at me. My muscles screamed in pain as the lash struck my thighs painfully and I gulped in breath after breath as I fought the urge to cry out. Before I could even finishing gathering my breath back he swung again and this time the blow struck me firmly across the breasts. Fire spread across my chest and all I wanted to do was curl into the foetal position but the cuffs holding my arms up prevented me from doing so.

Instead I focused on the wall behind him, trying to centre myself and remain outwardly calm even as he took another swipe at me. But this time I couldn't help the small quiet whimper that escaped from my mouth without my consent. He smiled at this.

"You're going to be fun to break."

Hearing his words had me gather my resolve and I straightened as best as I could as my eyes switched back to him, anger and fear plainly showing on my face.

"Fuck. You." I managed to grit out.

My words had the opposite effect that I had anticipated. Instead of angering him further he simply laughed at my outburst and swung the whip again, clearly enjoying himself. That made one of us. As this blow hit my stomach the cry that escaped was much louder than the first and I doubled over as far as my bound arms would allow as I sucked in breath after breath.

As he swung again my vision faded as I continued trying to breathe. He was hitting too fast for me to even begin recovering and he didn't seem to care in the slightest. Just as I became convinced I was about to faint from the overwhelming pain I saw him drop the whip to the floor. Did this mean it was over? I really wished it did...

He gripped my chin in his hand and forced me to look up at him.

"You are absolutely filthy and you smell like piss sweat and fear."

His words caused a spiral of shame to wash over me even though rationally I knew every single thing he mentioned was his fault in the first place. Physically too exhausted to respond I just tolled my eyes at him in response. He reached forward and I flinched before realizing he was unlocking the cuffs keeping me immobile. Once free I stretched my arms as feeling flowed back into my wrists. He let go of me and I watched as he rolled the table away from the door. I knew I should take this chance to make an escape again but my body would barely hold me up; as much as I wanted to run still I knew I wouldn't get more than a few steps before sinking to the ground. Instead I silently watched him.

When the table was moved he returned to me and yanked me towards the door, opening it with his free hand. I was beyond surprised to see that it was just a small bathroom consisting of a toilet and sink.

"We should clean you up."

I was relieved to hear the words until he forcefully pushed me forwards and down to the ground in one motion. Before I could comprehend what was happening he had my neck held in a tight grip as he forced my head into the toilet bowl, flushing with his other hand as he did so. As the water washed over me I coughed and sputtered, the water making its way into my mouth. As it did so I realized that it wasn't clean water and the taste of stale urine assaulted my tastebuds; causing me to gag and cough more. Which only caused more to enter my mouth and it became a vicious circle. When the flush ended I expected him to bring me up so when his hand kept me there I began to panic as the need for oxygen become stronger.

When I thought I could take no more my head was suddenly yanked upwards by my hair and I coughed as I sucked in breaths, only for him to plunge me back under the water again. As he repeated this over and over, I lost count of how many times he forced my head into the bowl; bringing me up as my vision dimmed only to repeat the process as soon as my senses returned. Eventually he tired of this and brought me up a final time before pushing me still coughing and gasping away from him.

"Don't be so stupid in future." He snapped at me. "Next time it will be much worse. Now we will return to your training."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: