Thread: Fiction: Taming A Brat
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 07:36 AM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I don't know how much time has passed when my eyes flutter open. My clothes are stuck to my skin and I immediately feel the dried urine clinging to me and making my skin sticky. Thankfully my face seems to have dried off although I can still feel the after effects. I blink as I realize my neck is cramped and I must have zoned out in order to escape the fear I was feeling. I attempt to adjust my hands as I feel the numbness starting to settle in from them being bound so long but the rope is too snug and pulled too tight to allow me any leeway.

I let out a huffy sigh and wait impatiently. He has to come back eventually. He can't leave me here forever....right? As my heart kicks up a notch while I contemplate over the fact he really could leave me here like this forever he enters the room almost as though summoned by my rising fear. In his arms he carries what looks like a robe. A very skimpy and revealing robe. My eyes narrow but before I can speak he does.

"Would you like to change out of your wet clothes?"

I know instantly the robe is for me and my eyes drag over it mentally assessing how much skin would be on show if I were to wear it. Too much. But I would like to be in clean dry clothes...

"No? Okay then." He begins to walk away and I panic inwardly.

"Wait."

He turns to me and waits expectantly and I glare as I realize he is going to make me say the words.

"Yes. I would like to change out of these clothes." My tone is sharp and he raises an eyebrow.

"Say please."

He smirks as he says it and I wonder how it is possible to hate someone so much. I can feel anger overwhelming me and it is taking all of my self control not to verbally lash out at him. When I don't seem to be willing to plead he just turns and begins walking away again.

My body fights my mind as each vies for control. I don't want to give into him. But I do want to be more comfortable than I currently am. As he's almost out of the door I give in.

"Please."

As he faces me again he smiles a genuine smile.

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" His voice is soft, almost like he is talking to a fearful child and somehow this terrifies me more.

As he places the robe to one side and begins to work on loosening my bonds I tense. I had been so consumed with not giving into him the fact that this may be a chance to escape had escaped my notice. Until now. Almost as if sensing my thoughts he murmered,

"Don't do anything stupid. You will regret it."

I gave no indication that I had heard him but instead focused on stilling my racing heart, waiting for the bonds to fall free. As he loosened the last knot and pulled the rope away I stood up gingerly on wobbly legs, knowing my body wouldn't co-operate right away. My muscles stretched and I flexed my hands basking in relief. The feeling was glorious. As I felt the feeling begin to return to my body and my legs became steady I glanced towards the open door. His warning echoed in my mind as he reached out, presumably to strip the dirty clothes from me. I bolted.

I heard him let out a surprised curse behind me as I dove towards the door, freedom beckoning me. So tantalizingly close and yet, I discovered, so beyond my reach. He barrled into me from behind sending us both toppling to the floor in a tangle of heavy limbs. I reached out to scratch him but he effortlessly caught my hands and with one of his pinned both of mine together. My breath came fast as I glared at him.

"Let go of me!" I lashed out with my knee and felt a smug satisfaction as I connected with his stomach. Only it didn't seem to help. He sucked in a pained breath but his grip diidn't loosen and a second later my body was pinned entirely under his immobile.

"I warned you. But you had to be stupid." He glared down at me, seemingly nothing but mildly irritated.

I couldn't help it. My anger had reached boiling point and trapped and immobile I did the only thing I could to show him what I thought of him. I spat in his face. Smugness washed over me as I watched it land on his cheek. His eyes narrowed in response and as I saw irritation melt into rage I whimpered softly at the fire buring behind his eyes.

Without a word he stood, yanking me with him so hard that I stumbled even while he kept his firm grip on me. Violently he dragged me from the room and my heart sank when I saw what I had been scrambling towards. it wasn't freedom, only a long set of stairs heading downwards to god know where. As he pulled me along behind him I fought at his grip but it did no good. When we reached the bottom of the stairs and my eyes flew over the furniture in the room my body locked in terror. My blood froze. And I wondered if it was possible to die from shock and fright.

The sight before me was...I ddn't know what it was. Only that it didn't look inviting and it was the last place on Earth I wanted to be. Shackles hung from the ceiling while a whipping post stood proudly at the centre of the room cuffs attached to either side near the top. Further to my right were pillories while on my left a table was filled with whips, paddles and a cat o nine tails placed in front of a closed door. I wondered what was beyond the door but had no burning desire to find out. The last door I had been taken through hadn't been filled with anything but things that inspired dread to grow in the pit of my stomach.

I was so busy looking around at all of the instruments that could hurt me I hadn't noticed that we had come to a sudden stop. With a small moan of fear I realized we had stopped by the whipping post. I couldn't do anything as he slid my wrist into each of the cuffs and when I felt him yank my jeans down before ripping my shirt open in a frenzy of anger I knew what was coming next.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-26-2017 at 07:39 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: