Thread: The Boys
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #11
imaslaveboy

The boys slept through the night and as it came to 6am the lights came on as one of the staff entered the room and ordered the boys up. He didnt shut up or leave until everyone was either sitting up or out of bed. He told everyone to be out the front of the block at 7.05am to be ready to move over for breakfast and to be in normal clothes. Pete sat up and the condom slid down his body. The contents had leaked through the night and petes ear was filled with Stephens cum. Peter noticed the condom and nearly went through the roof.
'What the fuck?' he said. 'Whose is this? Its in my fucking ear you sickos!!. He shouted and with that he hrabbed his towel and immediatley made his way to the shower.
'Steve, if he finds out it was you mate you're so crewed like. You know how sick Pete can be and how sneaky he can be about it.' Said Jacob.
'Steven shrugged and said 'I'll just be on my guard'
Alex was looking for fresh boxers, while looking he lifted the ones jacob has borrowed. They were yellow down the front and cum stained.
'Jacob! WHAT THE FUCK?'
'Oh i just left a few pressies. made good use of them so i did.' And smiled cheekily.

The rest of the boys headed to the showers to get freshened up...

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote