View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #1566
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a very eventful day.

It started in the morning because of groceries. Then because of a dare puppy also bought some diapers. That was the first little event.

Puppy did order some new panties, but they were delayed. Someone from a kik group puppy is in ordered puppy to buy some panties from the store . On top of that a supplement to that order came seconds later. Had to ask for if they would fit .

At noon puppy was at the city center since there weren't any other stores open, and it was busy. First took a nice lunch and went scouting. after a first round of scouting I was at the end. There I went looking into some other stores.

Somewhere I wanted something to hug, and there puppy saw some stuffies, he chose one and bought it. In another store I came across some cute socks, had to have them.

When walking back the moment of daring had to be done. I went into different stores again and at some moment I felt good. There I asked her for some good panties and which would fit. Puppy eventually chose two and they fit great and look nice.

once at home puppy showed them and went into diapers. I noticed I bought ones that were too smsll but nothing duct tape couldn't fix. Puppy drank a lot of fluids and was in diapers without his cage. I loved it. did wet 2 diapies and had one on my head and licked it. Puppy was aroused by the diapers.

In the end puppy did not much today but hugging his stuffie and doing some exercises, spanks and edges.

It was a great day, was pushed over my limits and loved it. Next step maybe some heels. A dress or something like that might still be too much. But there are no shoes in my size really.

This report was written whilst being collared, caged and hugging my stuffie.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pariahterror for this post: